HOSTED CONTACT CENTERS PROVIDE REAL-TIME BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
Imagine a call center solution that provides your contact center managers with more control and deeper insight into your operations. The cloud-based Evolved Call Center provides incredible control and benefits to your business that can’t be achieved with cumbersome on-site equipment and systems.
- With Evolve IP’s hosted Call Center solution, agents and front-line supervisors have all the features that make their jobs easier and make them more efficient.
- Managers gain all the primary benefits of Evolve IP’s award-winning cloud solution – lower TCO, predictable monthly costs, no upgrades or maintenance fees, immediate access to new features, scalability and more.
Managers also experience unparalleled control and visibility into their call center eco system through Evolve IP’s reporting, call recording and exclusive Dashboard and OSSmosis administrator portal tools.
And for multi-location call centers, including those with agents working from home, your call center’s unique business requirements maximize the intrinsic value of the cloud. By establishing a single, cloud-based call center you can easily streamline operations and maximize staffing.
- Lower TCO: Significantly reduce traditional telecom expenses and maintenance costs while eliminating CAPEX for new equipment and software.
- Maximize Staffing: Streamline operations into a single resource pool across multiple locations.
- Flexible: Distribute call center resources simply and effectively whether in the office, on the road, or working from home.
- Scalable: Increase and decrease costs with seasonality and growth. Support unexpected peaks with limitless call capacity.
- Disaster Recovery: Queue calls in the cloud regardless of conditions at any site with built-in contingency routing.
- Secure: Take advantage of a private and secure cloud-based offering from a PCI and SOC I/II/ III certified organization.
- Broad Range of Features: Gain access to advanced messaging, routing, reporting and desktop management features regardless of budgetary constraints.
- Setup Options: Use (and pay for) only the features you need while providing agents a familiar interface – PC, handset, or both.
- Centralized Management: Manage queue activity, monitor calls and reroute them with a click of the mouse or from your Smartphone/Tablet. More information…
- Reporting: Review performance in real time with adhoc reporting or through automated email delivery. More information…
- Recording: Retrieve and playback recorded calls, tag calls for quality management and listen to calls live.
- Control: Provide supervisors with unmatched control over agent productivity and allow administrators point-and-click configuration through the award winning OSSmosis Portal. More information…
- Extensible: Prebuilt integrations into popular CRM and messaging platforms. Simple application integration through standards-based APIs. More information…
“Immediately after launching our new call center we uncovered calling trends that made us consider changing the call centers hours of operation. Within days of the implementation we experienced a significant increase in call volume due to a very successful concert launch. Our new call center system allowed us to dynamically adjust the capacities and call handling parameters of the system, allowing us to better serve our customers. The implementation was very smooth, our team loves the new system, and it’s nice to finally see them really happy.”
Daniel L. Spees Director, ISS, Chicago Symphony Orchestra