The Evolved Office Assistant Toolbar
Representing the standard Unified Communication functionality native to The Evolved Office: Phone System, the Assistant Toolbar allows each user to set their own preferred options for UC. Features like Simultaneous Ring, Anywhere (fixed mobile convergence), Remote Office, Voicemail-to-Email, and Call Forwarding options allow each user to tailor UC options to best fit their needs.
UC-One Desktop Presence Client
UC-One is a desktop application with versions for regular telephony users as well as Call Center agents. Major advantages to using UC-One include real-time presence and Instant Messaging capabilities (right).The screen capture above shows the UC-One client with one active and one on-hold call. The contact being dialed is busy (red), and will be dialed as soon as they become available.
Microsoft Lync integration introduces many presence and collaboration features within the entire Microsoft Office suite of products. Features such as Desktop Sharing, real-time presence information, Audio and Video Chat plus many more options make Lync integration a major benefit of The Evolved Office.
- UC-One Desktop Presence Client
Gartner notes Evolve IP’s Unified Communications service as “a best-of-breed UCaaS offering” in their 2013 Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service!
Evolve IP improves employee productivity in the office and on the road with its award-winning unified communications (UC) suite; fully integrating voice, video, instant messaging & presence (IM&P), desktop sharing, and audio/web conferencing. Critical Communications features are delivered in familiar applications such as Microsoft Outlook and Lync, Google Apps, and salesforce.com - ensuring user adoption – and a consistent experience across desktop, tablet and mobile operating systems.
WHY UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS FROM EVOLVE IP?
A fully integrated UC Solution from Evolve IP provides productivity enhancements and supports multi-platform access and control. Unlike other solutions there’s no need to rip and replace your current environment – we easily integrate to your business where it already lives and works. Evolve IP delivers the features your organization needs from the cloud, enabling you to reach colleagues quicker via methods they prefer and getting the instantaneous responses you need.
Unified Communications Features
- Integration: Integrate our enterprise voice solution to your CRM, email and other critical applications.
- Instant Messaging & Presence (IM&P): With integrated phone state and calendar, Business class Instant Messaging & Presence (IM & P) enables users to exchange information and see colleagues’ availability in real time, Includes multi-party chats and file sharing with the security and logging required for adherence to corporate policies.
- Mobile Apps: Extend business services to your end-users’ smartphones or tablets. Users can make and receive business calls – including video calls – via IOS and Android mobile devices using their business phone number. IM&P, feature control and call settings (find me, follow me, forwarding, etc.) corporate directory, call history and chat history are all accessible.
- Video Calling: Easy, face-to-face interactions with colleagues in any location via video-enabled HD Voice desk phone, Windows or MAC soft clients, or mobile on both the iOS and Android device.
- Email: Work in the email platform of your choice, integrated with your Evolve IP hosted Phone System and Unified Messaging. Whether you are using Microsoft Exchange and Outlook or Gmail, Evolve IP will integrate your email with your other applications for a complete UC experience. You will benefit from Unified Messaging for just one inbox as the repository for all messages (email, voicemail and fax); click-to-dial from your email application; phone presence information displayed; and more.
- Audio & Web Conferencing: On demand audio and web conferencing solution enhances the features of the Evolved Office IP phone system with real-time audio and screen sharing capabilities. Evolved Office users have the ability to schedule and record audio conferencing for hundreds of participants to collaborate real-time while viewing the presenter’s screen.
- Desktop Sharing: Collaborate with your colleagues regardless of location by sharing your screen via your preferred web browser. Your desktop can be shared with internal colleagues or users outside your organization and with multiple users at one time. You can also share files with the click of a mouse and maintain video calling and chat during desktop share.
- Desk Phones & Soft Phones: HD Voice Desk phones or softphones with audio and video capability allows users to place calls anytime, anywhere. One number reaches you wherever you are, on any device, and you can start a call on your desk phone and seamlessly move the call to your mobile device. You can quickly place or transfer calls through click-to-dial capabilities.
- Easy-to-use applications in your preferred environment (Google, Microsoft, or Apple).
- Instantaneous information exchange, immediate decision making, and improved organizational responsiveness – resulting in enhanced productivity.
- Access UC features from any location with any device via easily-managed mobile applications that span the iOS and Android platforms.
- Collaboration and communication enablement for remote workers and road warriors.
- Leveraging the world-class Evolve IP hosted voice platform for business continuity and application availability.
- Management of users via the award-winning OSSmosis portal.
- Reduce or eliminate annual licensing agreements and / or hardware.
- Improve compliance and professionalism by providing business class instant messaging and video chatting security and logging in adherence to corporate policies.
- Integration with CRMs such as Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sugar CRM, ACT!, Goldmine, and more.
- Incoming call screen pops with CRM caller ID recognition.
- Click-to-dial directly from your CRM application.
- Easy navigation from UC applications to your CRM.
- Tags, call logging, reporting and searching of calls and records.
- Integration to Evolve IP Phone System for phone presence, uniform application credentials, and calendar integration.
Benefits of Evolve IP’s UC Solution
UC Options from Evolve IP:
UC-One, an extension to the Evolved Office IP Phone System, delivers a unified experience for end user communication and collaboration in the office and on the road. UC-One combines secure instant messaging and presence, desk and mobile voice communication, video calling, and desktop collaboration into a single application interface that is available on MAC and Windows PCs and iOS and Android tablets and mobile phones. Click here for more information
Evolve IP’s Google Connect application, powered by gUnify, delivers a robust UC experience for organizations using Google Apps for email, contacts, chat, documents and more. Through this plug-in, the Evolve IP hosted IP Phone System fully integrates with Google Apps, providing integrated presence, click-to-dial contacts, call logging, call history, CRM and more. Click Here for more information
The Evolved Office adds enterprise voice features to Microsoft Lync, which offers advanced presence and collaboration features from within the Microsoft Office suite of products. Evolve IP UC can integrate with Office 365, your premise-based or hosted Lync server. Click Here for more information
|Evolved Office UC Options||Standard Features||UC-One||Microsoft Lync|
|Call Control (Hold, Transfer, Conference)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Click-to-call|
|Mobility (Single-number Reach)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Video Conferencing||Phone/Soft Client||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Desktop Platform Availability||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Platform Availability||iOS, Android||iOS, Android||Win Mobile, iOS, Android||No|
Spotlight on Integration:
Evolve IP applications and our open API architecture allow easy integration with your CRM and other applications important to your business.
Proprietary voice offerings have made integration and innovation challenging or impossible. But, unified communications (UC) and mobile applications have drastically changed end user expectations for their business communications. Evolve IP UC allows users to easily integrate with the applications that matter to their businesses.