Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
Just as with DaaS, organizations need a robust, secure and affordable solution that will accommodate shrinking IT budgets and diverse end-user needs. Another option is Virtual Desktop Infrastructure or VDI, which is designed for businesses with virtualization experience and privacy or regulatory requirements.
Evolve IP’s hosted VDI delivers full control over the virtual desktop environment to the customer, while the infrastructure (hardware and virtualization) is managed by Evolve IP. VDI delivered as a service provides the best of both worlds, 24×7 monitoring and management with 100% customer control and licensing.
- Dedicated delivery of VMware Horizon View Infrastructure for customers with over 250 seats
- Private hosting in Evolve IP’s Virtual Data Center
- Private Firewall context and VLAN
- Optional Encrypted Disk to meet compliance standards
- Fully capable Horizon View (PCoIP) desktops
- Seamless desktop user experience
- Rich media content
- Access to local USB peripherals
- Optional Virus protection (Virus and Malware Protection)
- Access to gold pattern desktop for configuration and application management.
- Integrate virtual desktops with your AD and application servers or other Evolve IP products.
Optional Features / Applications
- User applications such as Microsoft Office (Standard or Enterprise)
- Evolved Office Applications such as Evolved Exchange and SharePoint
- Compliance – Enjoy all of the benefits of a DAAS offering while meeting compliance and privacy requirements
- Customization – Complete customization of application, desktop and storage delivery
- Efficiency – Leverage existing software licensing investments
- Flexibility – Deliver fully functional Windows XP, 7 or 8 desktops while remaining compliant with Microsoft EULA
Desktop VDI Clients
VDI can be accessed from a variety of devices. Click Here to learn more.