Who are we?
Evolve IP is the Cloud Strategy Company™ that provides best-of-breed cloud solutions to businesses for tailored strategies to migrate multiple integrated solutions onto a single, unified platform. This includes: disaster recovery, contact center/call center, IP phone systems / unified communications, virtual desktops, IaaS, and more.
As one of Philadelphia’s hottest tech companies, we have been named one of “The Best Cloud Computing Companies to Work for in 2018” by Forbes, “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America” by Entrepreneur Magazine and ranked in the Top 50 Workplaces in 2016 by Inc. Magazine.*
We are proud of our hard-earned awards and recognitions, but we know that what really sets us apart from the pack is our associates- talented people who make up the entirety of the success of our organization.
What is the team like?
Here at Evolve, our core values are always on full display -maybe because we have them painted all over the walls of our office, but mostly because our team is made up of associates who truly believe in and demonstrate those values through their work and how they interact with others every single day.
Our associates are community focused, metric driven and passionate about the development of our organization and the long-term growth of every individual here. We value people who can effectively collaborate with others and work as a team toward shared goals. We work hard to be the best, but we have plenty of fun, too!*
Great, so what’s the job?
The Client Care Technician is an integral part of the support team here at Evolve IP. The ideal candidate will assist Evolve IP clients with a variety of different questions, concerns and problems in an efficient and timely manner by taking ownership of client needs and concerns post implementation, ensuring client satisfaction and retention.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• To work as the front line in active Call Center to address the needs of our clients.
• Develop the skills necessary to troubleshoot a wide range of products/scenarios using standard methods of procedure
• Work with the team to correlate related tickets and issues
• Learn all internal and proprietary software and portals
• Address client concerns and coordinate the technical functional areas to facilitate resolution.
• Provide client centered support on and off the phone to include email communication, inbound and outbound calls, and working our internal tickets
• Communicate any updates or questions to the client in a professional manner
Here at Evolve, we live by our core values. When looking for new associates to join us, we look for hardworking people who are first and foremost respectful, caring & empathetic. We ultimately care more about your emotional intelligence, or EQ, over IQ. Individuals who will thrive here are innovative and collaborative, and ultimately know that knowledge is power- you should get it and use it.
For the Client Care Technician position, we are looking for a person who has a combination of technical support knowledge and top-notch customer service skills. The ideal addition to our team would be interested in growing and developing in the cloud services space and can collaborate with the team but can also handle some autonomy.
• High level EQ
• College degree or equivalent experience
• Desire to work in a fast-paced environment within the technology sector
• Strong interpersonal communication & customer service skills
• Ability to prioritize work to ensure that all time frames are met
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, etc.)
• General understanding of telecommunications equipment, products, and vendors
• General understanding of Evolve IP product sets
• Available to work overnight shifts
You will always know you are doing a good job, because your success will be measured by these key performance indicators (KPI):
• Client satisfaction
• First Contact Resolution
• Same Day Resolution
• SLAs are met
• QA Reviews (weekly)
I’m interested, but where can I go from here?
This position is client facing and highly technical, and career direction can be determined by a combination of KPI driven data and associate’s natural inclinations. Internal pathing within the Client Support Center is desired for a complete understanding of Evolve IP’s product set, culture, and company structure as the Client Support Center is involved with all functional areas.
Basically, the sky is the limit! We give you the tools you need to get you where you want to go- all you have to do is use them.