The primary responsibility of the Client Relationship Manager (CRM) is to maintain and grow the relationships with Evolve IP’s client base. The majority of client interactions are conducted through in-person meetings in order to understand the client’s technological needs and to identify ways that Evolve IP’s products and services can satisfy those needs. The CRM is responsible for the growth of the Evolve IP client base, which is accomplished by uncovering and closing upsell and cross-sell opportunities as well as handling client renewal agreements. The ideal candidate should have a successful background in technology sales/account management, possess strong business acumen and high EQ. Other critical qualities include possessing strong interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize sales goals and achieve overall client satisfaction through professional and thoughtful interactions.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Valid driver’s license
· 5+ years industry experience in technology account management
· Knowledge of SFDC and/or other CRMs
· High EQ level
· Strong verbal/presentation and written communication skills
· Ability to manage difficult situations and work well under pressure
· Highly organized with excellent time management skills
· MS Office proficient
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned client accounts by going wide and forming relationships with C level decision-makers.
· Ability to manage client objections and handle difficult situations without the need to escalate
· When appropriate, escalate to Client Relations management or other Functional Areas to assist with client interactions
· Develop a plan to upsell and cross-sell Evolve IP’s UCaaS and Compute product solutions to the existing client base across key stakeholders within the account.
· Be aware and always in pursuit of opportunities for account growth. Develop an understanding of your clients’ business and solution requirements, and position Evolve IP products to help them exceed their business initiatives and goals.
· Develop and maintain an expert level understanding of your clients’ industries and trends that could affect their business.
· Manage marketing campaigns.
· Formulate a sales strategy and vision for each client, engaging with various Functional Areas for account history in support of client planning process.
· Run the sales process with Evolve IP’s Technology Advisors for opportunities in the client base from prospecting to close.
· Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
· Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting.
· Manage accounts by engaging cross-functional resources as needed to ensure alignment across the organization.
· Handle all contract renewals with the goal of upselling and cross-selling in order to create stickiness and strengthen client loyalty as well as offset any losses.
· Be present at company events and engage in client activities/events to increase product knowledge and strengthen client relationships.
· Continually develop and grow technical knowledge, strengthen business acumen, and grow professionally.
· Be able to demo the Evolve IP UCaaS offerings and portals.
· Keep accurate client information updated in SFDC.
· Generate referrals and references.
· Schedule and attend client meetings (some will be off-site).
· Participate in Sales and Product trainings.