The Compute Project Manager is responsible for coordinating and leading client cloud implementations of Evolve IP product sets while working closely with customer contacts, 3rd party vendors, and internal Evolve IP sales, engineering, and support associates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate all communications surrounding customer installations
- Create, update, and adhere to project plans during entirety of the engagement
- Plan and schedule all work assignments for each project
- Produce and deliver project materials and documentation to all key stake holders
- Assess and monitor the status of ongoing and recently-completed product installations
- Meet delivery timeline and date expectations
- Meet or exceed forecasted install revenue goals
- Maintain set levels of customer satisfaction goals
- College degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in the Project Management field, including Pre/Post sale customer interaction skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in the Cloud Computing or Telecommunications field
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment within the technology sector
- Ability to prioritize work to ensure that all timeframes are met
- Ability to coordinate simultaneous projects from inception until completion
- Experience in customer needs assessments, network documentation, and end user training
- Experience in Compute / Technology business desired.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, etc.)
- General understanding of Cloud Computing, equipment, products, and vendors
- General understanding of Evolve IP product sets.
- Experience with Complex Compute environments and migrations desired.
- Understanding of Cloud Computing platforms desired