Evolve IP is the Cloud Strategy Company™ that provides best-of-breed cloud solutions to businesses for tailored strategies to migrate multiple integrated solutions onto a single, unified platform. This includes: disaster recovery, contact center/call center, IP phone systems / unified communications, virtual desktops, IaaS, and more.
As one of Philadelphia’s hottest tech companies, we have been named one of “The Best Cloud Computing Companies to Work for in 2019” by Forbes for the 3rd year in a row, along with many other accolades.
We are proud of our hard-earned awards and recognitions, but we know that what really sets us apart from the pack is our associates- talented people who make up the entirety of the success of our organization.
What is the team like?
Here at Evolve, our core values are always on full display -maybe because we have them painted all over the walls of our office, but mostly because our team is made up of associates who truly believe in and demonstrate those values through their work and how they interact with others every single day.
Our associates are community focused, metric driven and passionate about the development of our organization and the long-term growth of every individual here. We value people who can effectively collaborate with others and work as a team toward shared goals. We work hard to be the best, but we have plenty of fun, too!*
Great, so what’s the job?
As the Corporate Finance and Development Associate, you will be responsible for playing an integral role in supporting the Management Team in company-wide financial forecasting, financial analysis and execution of add-on acquisitions. This position will be highly visible within our company and will enable the candidate to work daily alongside the Management Team at one of the world’s fastest growing cloud strategy companies, which is also a portfolio company of a leading growth-oriented private equity firm.
This is a long-term position, however candidates that are interested in gaining two to three years of corporate finance and development experience prior to applying to business school will also be considered.
- Maintain, consistently update and build upon Evolve IP’s short term (monthly and quarterly) and long term (annual and five year) corporate forecast and budget model
- Monitor and analyze company-wide financial performance and metrics, in order to provide actionable intelligence and recommendations
- Assess add-on acquisitions via due diligence and financial analysis such as discounted cash flow models and public and private comparable analysis
- Track and procure deal flow
- Summarize research and analysis into investment memorandum and presentations
- Assist in post-closing integration and monitoring
- Other ad hoc projects
What do I need to be a perfect fit?
Here at Evolve, we live by our core values. When looking for new associates to join us, we look for hardworking people who are first and foremost respectful, caring & empathetic. We ultimately care more about your emotional intelligence, or EQ, over IQ. Individuals who will thrive here are innovative and collaborative, and ultimately know that knowledge is power- you should get it and use it.
- 1-4 years of experience in an analyst or associate role in investment banking, lending, corporate finance, corporate development or private equity
- A high-grade point average in a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Ability to construct financial models including discounted cash flow; prior financial modeling training is a plus
- Hands-on knowledge of U.S. GAAP and proficiency in 3-statement financial analysis
- Strong communication, workplace professionalism, presentation, organizational, time and project management capabilities combined with a positive outlook and attitude
- Experience with Salesforce, Netsuite and Tableau is a plus
- Experience in the cloud and technology industry is a plus