Evolve IP is the Cloud Strategy Company™ that provides best-of-breed cloud solutions to businesses for tailored strategies to migrate multiple integrated solutions onto a single, unified platform. This includes: disaster recovery, contact center/call center, IP phone systems / unified communications, virtual desktops, IaaS, and more.
As one of Philadelphia’s hottest tech companies, we have been named one of “The Best Cloud Computing Companies to Work for in 2019” by Forbes for the 3rd year in a row, along with many other accolades.
We are proud of our hard-earned awards and recognitions, but we know that what really sets us apart from the pack is our associates- talented people who make up the entirety of the success of our organization.
Here at Evolve, our core values are always on full display – maybe because we have them painted all over the walls of our office, but mostly because our team is made up of associates who truly believe in and demonstrate those values through their work and how they interact with others every single day.
Our associates are community focused, metric driven and passionate about the development of our organization and the long-term growth of every individual here. We value people who can effectively collaborate with others and work as a team toward shared goals. We work hard to be the best, but we have plenty of fun, too!*
As the Director, Client Experience, you will be responsible for building and sustaining a client experience culture that ensures that Evolve IP’s clients receive a World Class Experience.
In this role, you will work with the client-facing management teams within the organization and other key stakeholders to develop a cohesive client satisfaction experience improvement strategy that fully considers the needs of clients, internal associates, and the company. Performance management, program execution and an ability to derive insights from client feedback and company data are critical aspects of this role. The position also requires ongoing policy reviews, process mapping and business analysis to support recommendations for improvement.
Another key aspect of this role is overall governance of the company’s Client Satisfaction and Quality Assurance programs with a key focus on driving execution and integration. Fulfilling this priority requires engagement and coordination at all levels of the organization.
• Ensure that Evolve IP’s clients receive a World Class Experience
• Provide leadership with regard to all facets of the client experience inclusive but not limited to meaningful Key Performance Indicators
• Plan, develop, and implement management strategy to respond to client needs while proactively anticipating new CX trends
• Set standards of performance for all levels of Client Operations to meet established goals
• Coordinate analytic, strategic and technical resources to exceed client expectations
• Manage Evolve IP’s Client Satisfaction and Quality Assurance programs
Here at Evolve, we live by our core values. When looking for new associates to join us, we look for hardworking people who are first and foremost respectful, caring & empathetic. We ultimately care more about your emotional intelligence, or EQ, over IQ. Individuals who will thrive here are innovative and collaborative, and ultimately know that knowledge is power- you should get it and use it.
As the Director, Client Experience, you should be comfortable coordinating multiple projects for multiple people simultaneously and managing clients with heightened concerns and/or jeopardy accounts. The ideal addition to our team must have excellent time management skills- that is critical to ensure the satisfaction of Evolve IP clients.
• Bachelor of Science degree or higher preferred
• Minimum 5 years of client management experience, preferably within the technology sector, with a focus in one or more of the following areas:
- Contact Center Management with minimum of 20 agents
- Client Experience Program Management
- Client Satisfaction Program Management
- Quality Assurance Program Management
- Workforce Management
- Knowledge Management
• Preferably experience from one or more of below:
- CCaaS Provider
- UCaaS Provider
- SaaS Provider
• Effective and demonstrable leadership and analytical skills
• Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations
• Strong interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
• Occasional travel to clients required
• Desire to work in a fast-paced environment within the technology sector
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, etc.)
• General understanding of telecommunications equipment, products, and vendors
• General understanding of Evolve IP product sets