Evolve IP’s Client Relations team is responsible for managing client accounts and for the retention of our client base. We retain and grow revenue from existing clients by nurturing and developing strong relationships with them, and by looking for upsell, cross-sell and referral opportunities within the client base. All Evolve IP clients are assigned a Client Relationship Manager (“CRM”) who is responsible for developing a relationship with the client to better understand their technological needs and to identify ways that Evolve IP’s products and services can satisfy those needs.
The Manager, Client Relations is responsible for providing oversight and direction to a team of CRMs and coaching them through their day-to-day activities, including but not limited to creating a strategy to drive sales across their client base, proactively identifying client needs and business opportunities, producing proposals and presentations for clients, and building relationships with key personnel within client accounts. The Manager is also responsible for developing a comprehensive training plan for the CRM team, liaising with other members of the business on client accounts, and setting and monitoring KPI’s for the team.
The manager is part of a larger management team in Client Operations, responsible for building and sustaining a client experience culture that ensures that Evolve IP’s clients receive a World Class Experience.
45% – Client Relations Operations
Directly organizes and supervises day-to-day operations and activities of the client relations team in order to achieve key performance goals (KPI’s). Assisting the team in establishing productive and professional relationships with key stakeholders, while maintaining proper contact management in Salesforce.com. Ensure that leading activities such as daily touches, appointment setting, and health check meetings are occurring. Assist CRMs with Quarterly Business Reviews to ensure client health towards retention and revenue generation. Oversee deal flow to secure new revenue from the base including collaboration with marketing campaigns. Maintains list of client references for new logos and acquires new references, testimonials, and case studies from the client base. Participates in new logo onboarding and transition from Sales to Service Delivery to CRM.
25% – Client Relations Performance
Manages goals/budgeting/forecasting for revenue loss and revenue generation to meet or exceed quota. Maintains daily, weekly, monthly and YTD statistics for individual direct reports, analyzes results, troubleshoots operational problems and directly implements changes as needed. Works with other Functional Area leaders to identify operational improvements, identify opportunities for efficiency and inter-departmental partnerships.
20% – Team Development
Supports the building and developing of an effective and high-performing team. Provides hands on daily coaching in order to improve and maintain team performance and is directly responsible for performance management process (one-on-ones, evaluations, mentoring, corrective action, hiring) for direct reports. Provide associates with opportunities to hone their skills via sales enablement and product trainings. Leads and directs in a manner that inspires Associates, galvanizes associate engagement and produces desired business outcomes.
10% – Problem Management
Exhibits willingness to make decisions, while using sound and accurate judgement. Identifies and analyzes escalated problems and provides guidance to direct reports for resolution. Serves as point of escalation for transactions requiring advance expertise in order to resolve complex client issues and ensure timely follow up to achieve client satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of Account Management or Sales experience
- Experience managing a team of at least 10 account managers
- Working knowledge of relationship building to maintain a client base and solution selling concepts to grow revenue as well as obtaining client references, testimonials, and case studies.
- Demonstrate achievement of high retention of client base, revenue growth via upselling & cross selling and high NPS and CSAT
- Demonstrate a high EQ and Grit
- Effective and demonstrable leadership and analytical skills
- Exceptional ability to develop results-oriented associates in delivering client satisfaction
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communications skills along with the ability to communicate professionally with demanding, enterprise clients
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment within the technology sector that requires excellent time management and organizational skills to achieve results across multiple simultaneous projects
- Experience with a CRM Platform (Salesforce.com, Dynamics, Gainsight, Marketo, etc.)
- General understanding of Telecommunications, Data Networking, Infrastructure, Cloud, and SaaS Technologies