As the Manager, Contact Center, you will be responsible for managing the front-line Contact Center team with a focus on providing quality first response to omnichannel client interactions, a goal of continually improving first contact resolution, and achieving high client satisfaction. This position also requires an emphasis with ongoing team development, continuous improvement, and problem management. The manager is part of a larger management team in the Client Support Center, responsible for building and sustaining a client experience culture that ensures that Evolve IP’s clients receive a World Class Experience.
Directly organizes and supervises day-to-day operations and activities of a contact center team in order to achieve key performance goals. This includes ensuring client interactions are addressed in a timely and accurate manner; monitoring associate productivity and service levels for quality; efficient allocation of resources; managing daily phone, email, and chat coverage, schedule adherence and attendance and managing change.
Supports the building and developing of an effective and high-performing team. Provides hands on daily coaching in order to improve and maintain team performance and is directly responsible for performance management process (evaluations, mentoring, corrective action, hiring) for direct reports. Provide associates with opportunities to hone their skills by expanding their knowledge of our products. Leads and directs in a manner that inspires associates, galvanizes associate engagement and produces desired business outcomes.
Maintains daily and weekly statistics for individual direct reports, analyzes department results, troubleshoots operational problems and completes team reports as required. Works with contact center supervisors and team leads to identify operational improvements, identify opportunities for contact center efficiency and inter-departmental partnerships. Directly implements changes as needed.
Identifies and analyzes escalated problems and provides guidance to direct reports for resolution. Serves as point of escalation for transactions requiring advance expertise or discernment in order to resolve complex client issues and ensure timely follow up and client satisfaction. Answers front line client inquiries as needed during peak or critical times.
What do I need to be a perfect fit?
Here at Evolve, we live by our core values. When looking for new associates to join us, we look for hardworking people who are first and foremost respectful, caring & empathetic. We ultimately care more about your emotional intelligence, or EQ, over IQ. Individuals who will thrive here are innovative and collaborative, and ultimately know that knowledge is power- you should get it and use it.
As the Manager, Contact Center, you should be comfortable with developing results-oriented associates in delivering client satisfaction and have a working knowledge of call center administration and concepts including routing strategies, workforce management, management reporting, optimizing agent performance, and delivering results that balance customer satisfaction with organizational drivers.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- Minimum 5 years of Call Center/Contact Center management experience in contact center operations, administration, or technology infrastructure with at least 20 – 50 agents
- Working knowledge of call center administration and concepts including routing strategies, workforce management, management reporting, optimizing agent performance, and delivering results that balance customer satisfaction with organizational drivers
- Effective and demonstrable leadership and analytical skills
- Exceptional ability to develop results-oriented associates in delivering client satisfaction
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communications skills along with the ability to communicate professionally with demanding, enterprise clients
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment within the technology sector that requires excellent time management and organizational skills to achieve results across multiple simultaneous projects
- Several years’ experience working in the technology sector
- Experience with Workforce Management principles and commercial software solutions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, etc.)
- General understanding of telecommunications carriers, equipment, VoIP, IVR technology, products, and vendors
- General understanding of Evolve IP product sets
- Experience from one or more of the following: CCaaS Provider, UCaaS Provider, SaaS Provider, or MSP