Evolve IP is the Cloud Strategy Company™ that provides best-of-breed cloud solutions to businesses for tailored strategies to migrate multiple integrated solutions onto a single, unified platform. This includes: disaster recovery, contact center/call center, IP phone systems / unified communications, virtual desktops, IaaS, and more.
As one of Philadelphia’s hottest tech companies, we have been named one of “The Best Cloud Computing Companies to Work for in 2019” by Forbes for the 3rd year in a row, along with many other accolades.
We are proud of our hard-earned awards and recognitions, but we know that what really sets us apart from the pack is our associates- talented people who make up the entirety of the success of our organization.
Here at Evolve, our core values are always on full display -maybe because we have them painted all over the walls of our office, but mostly because our team is made up of associates who truly believe in and demonstrate those values through their work and how they interact with others every single day.
An Evolve IP Associate is community focused, metric driven and passionate about the development of our organization and the long-term growth of every individual here. We value people who can effectively collaborate with others and work as a team toward shared goals. We work hard to be the best, but we have plenty of fun, too!*
As Manager, Learning and Development, you will be responsible for tangibly linking training to job performance, development and career growth. You will work alongside the Organizational Development team and other managers to determine the needs of Associates and continue to develop a strong skill-based training program to further strengthen their teams. The ideal candidate will be able to collaborate with stakeholders to determine learning needs and the best delivery approach, and create innovative learning solutions for sales, products, client support, and Associate development.
The Manager, Learning and Development manages projects to create effective learning solutions on time and on budget, as well as evaluating program effectiveness and continuously improving our solutions. You will provide regular updates to senior leadership and the Associate base on progress and results achieved, and apply best new learning approaches to create engaging training programs using feedback you have obtained and tracked for continuous improvement and career development.
- Partner with management and the Organizational Development team to understand skill requirements to enable Evolve IP to continue to grow.
- Develop a learning strategy and roadmap (includes a vision for digital learning) to help drive our company strategy and grow Evolve IP careers.
- Curate a roster of unique learning experiences for associates – from in classroom to remote and 1-1 coaching – to support the development of our leadership core values within our associates
- Support Evolve IP managers to grow into highly impactful leaders through trainings and targeted development programming.
- Weave leadership competencies into all L&D-led trainings.
- Design and deliver development programs and comprehensive evaluation strategies aligned to key metrics.
- Develop simple and high impact learning paths across all functions at Evolve IP.
- Continue to promote the Evolve IQ brand and establish regular communications cadence, in a way that’s inspiring and easy for associates to engage with.
- Continue to foster a welcoming, diverse and inclusive staff and workplace, and act as a primary advocate for associate satisfaction
- Oversees current LMS while continuously evaluating and refreshing all training programs
Here at Evolve, we live by our core values. When looking for new associates to join us, we look for hardworking people who are first and foremost respectful, caring & empathetic. We ultimately care more about your emotional intelligence, or EQ, over IQ. Individuals who will thrive here are innovative and collaborative, and ultimately know that knowledge is power- you should get it and use it.
As the Manager, Learning and Development, you should be comfortable coordinating multiple projects and have excellent time management skills. The ideal addition to our team must have proven experience with corporate training and development, and can motivate professionals to achieve results in a fast paced, open environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience with instructional design and adult learning techniques.
- Experience working in the technology sector a plus
- Demonstrated project management experience
- High level EQ
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- History of motivating both individuals and teams to achieve results
- Ability to multi task in high paced environment
- Ability to work directly with internal staff in a professional consultative manner
- Basic knowledge of a Learning Management System and e-learning development tools
- Knowledge of program development