Evolve IP, one of Philadelphia’s leading tech companies, is looking for a top performing Marketing Manager of Direct Demand Generation. The best candidate will have responsibility for creating, leading and implementing strategies, programs and tactics to stimulate the growth of Evolve IP services in regions where the company has a direct sales presence. The position partners closely with the sales team within their region to understand the market opportunity and deliver unique/creative solutions to address these opportunities. This role collaborates closely with all marketing functional areas including: product marketing, digital marketing and design & marketing automation.
• Strategy setting at the regional level: Owner of annual and 12-week plans and tactics for regional level local brand marketing. Collaborate with marketing management to determine required financial and support resources to support the plan.
• Lead local creative strategy, campaign planning, and demand generation execution. Create and own the tactical calendar for all local programs. Ensure consistency of message and Brand alignment across all communications and flawless execution of logistics and planning for all local level marketing activities and events.
• Create, write and implement campaign content including email, advertising, and Website.
• Support the local direct sales team with execution and resource planning, reviewing input and output KPI performance and identifying opportunities, and post-program analysis / ROI evaluation.
• Identify, create a plan and execute locally relevant brand building activities: event sponsorships, innovation launches, partnerships with local associations, and local media.
• Responsible for quantitative and qualitative results, demonstrating local marketing programs success through sales and customer sentiment increases. Partners with business analysts and marketing management for communication of response & sales performance of campaigns. Responsible for measurement within all applicable campaigns.
• Work closely with social media team to develop and publish regional content at regular intervals.
• Evaluate and make recommendations for grassroots sponsorship opportunities and event activations.
• Assists with top-level reporting and summaries for upper management and ownership.
• Leadership Skills
• Active, supportive team player
• Ability to lead projects and people; demonstrated leadership courage
• Ability to successfully interface with multiple business units and vendors
• Ability to identify and address business/marketing opportunities and risks
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Skilled with Marketo for email campaigns, design, reporting and nurturing
• Salesforce and skills sufficient to optimize campaigns, analyze results and predict future results.
• Understanding of test and control design concepts.
• Strong understanding of digital and traditional marketing and related KPI.
• Ability to manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
• Effective decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently while providing appropriate communication to management.
• Demonstrated initiative to improve processes.
• Hands-on approach with a natural analytical curiosity, creativity, and drive.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree required, preferably a marketing major.
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience – B2B preferred.
• Knowledge of Philadelphia region and key mid-size and enterprise businesses
• Strong understanding of database marketing, concepts, terms, and technical capabilities.
• Ability to communicate analytical marketing issues to a wide variety of audiences.
• Development and measurement of contact/content strategies, in any media.
• Strong knowledge of marketing business metrics.