Wayne, PA, US
Evolve IP is the Cloud Strategy Company™ that provides best-of-breed cloud solutions to businesses for tailored strategies to migrate multiple integrated solutions onto a single, unified platform. This includes: disaster recovery, contact center/call center, IP phone systems / unified communications, virtual desktops, IaaS, and more.
As one of Philadelphia’s hottest tech companies, we have been named one of “The Best Cloud Computing Companies to Work for in 2018” by Forbes, “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America” by Entrepreneur Magazine and ranked in the Top 50 Workplaces in 2016 by Inc. Magazine.*
We are proud of our hard-earned awards and recognitions, but we know that what really sets us apart from the pack is our associates- talented people who make up the entirety of the success of our organization.
Here at Evolve, our core values are always on full display -maybe because we have them painted all over the walls of our office, but mostly because our team is made up of associates who truly believe in and demonstrate those values through their work and how they interact with others every single day.
Our associates are community focused, metric driven and passionate about the development of our organization and the long-term growth of every individual here. We value people who can effectively collaborate with others and work as a team toward shared goals. We work hard to be the best, but we have plenty of fun, too!*
The Paralegal and Contracts Administrator will be responsible for working on and managing both client and vendor contracts. The majority of this Associate’s time will be spent managing client contracts which has two primary responsibilities.
The first of those responsibilities is the general management of Evolve IP’s client contracts, including adding language, updating links to online agreements, as well as other general contract maintenance to ensure that everything is up to date. The second responsibility is to work both directly and indirectly with clients through Evolve IP’s sales and account management teams to negotiate and address our client’s contractual concerns.
Additionally, this associate will be responsible for working with and negotiating the terms of agreements with Evolve IP’s many different vendors and contractors.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Work with prospects and clients to negotiate the terms of client agreements
- Manage Evolve IP’s client facing contracts, update and add new language when needed to keep contracts up to date
- Negotiate clients early termination charges, service reductions, and settlements
- Respond to non-contractual requests from account management and sales teams, including due diligence reports, questionnaires and RFPs
- Negotiate vendor contracts and renewal
Here at Evolve, we live by our core values. When looking for new associates to join us, we look for hardworking people who are first and foremost respectful, caring & empathetic. We ultimately care more about your emotional intelligence, or EQ, over IQ. Individuals who will thrive here are innovative and collaborative, and ultimately know that knowledge is power- you should get it and use it.
As a Paralegal and Contract Administrator it will be important to have effective communication skills and the ability to work with both senior management and outside counsel to negotiate the terms of our client and vendor agreements.
- College Degree
- Entry level to intermediate experience Paralegal Certification
- Knowledge of Evolve IP’s Product and Services
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment within the technology sector
- High level EQ
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication abilities
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to prioritize work to ensure that all timeframes are met
- Ability to coordinate simultaneous projects from inception until completion
Basically, the sky is the limit! We give you the tools you need to get you where you want to go- all you have to do is use them.