Cloud Compute Implementation Engineers are responsible for working any and all customer installs as they relate to Cloud Compute. They are also responsible for the first 14 calendar days of those customers after turn-up to ensure all services are working as expected. When not working on installs, this team will be responsible for projects, updating and developing MOPs, as well as enhancing their knowledge in all areas of technology.
- Administration/Installation of VMware, Citrix, Linux and Microsoft environments
- Perform server administration functions such as user/group administration, scripting, group policy development and implementation
- Creating new server base images in View, XenDesktop and/or XenApp deployed environments
- Customer installs and configurations
- Handling customer communication
- Training of Tier1/Tier2 Cloud Compute Support Engineers
- MOP development
- 8 years minimum IT experience
- 4-6 years minimum experience in an enterprise server environment with both administration and problem resolution of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and/or Microsoft Windows Server 2008 required
- 4-6 years Windows desktop OS support knowledge and experience
- Windows Server 2008/2012 Active Directory architectural design and management experience is required
- Windows Server 2008/2012 experience as a project lead is preferred
- Cisco CCNA preferred, ASA and advanced switching experience preferred
- Citrix XenDesktop 5.5+, Citrix XenApp 6+, VMware view 5.0+ experience preferred
- VMware experience preferred
- SAN storage management preferred
- Hands on experience with ticket or service desk systems
- Good people and customer service skills
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or greater, Linux server
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with team, clients and vendors
- Effective troubleshooting, organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently and cross train with team members
- Analytical skills to form effective resolutions
Why Join Us?
The Associates that make up the Evolve IP Team are the root of our success. We hire people with passion, drive, and a vision for the future. Our environment is open and comfortable (no one has offices), proactive and fast-paced. We offer transparency, feedback and acknowledge that the hard work our associates put in makes our goals a reality.
Why else? When you join the team at Evolve IP, you’ll be instantly involved in the hottest technologies. How hot? IDC has noted that cloud services will grow more than $107 billion in 2017!!
And … From the moment of hire, we believe that within a year, you will develop your professional and business skills enough to move up inside the organization. To ensure this happens, your manager will develop a detailed 100-day plan outlining expectations, responsibilities and provide frequent performance reviews.
Oh, and one more thing! We offer an extensive benefits package for full-time associates, including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)!
To submit your resume please click here.