Who are we?
Evolve IP, the Cloud Strategy Company™, provides best-of-breed cloud solutions to businesses for tailored strategies to migrate multiple integrated solutions onto a single, unified platform. This includes: disaster recovery, contact center/call center, IP phone systems / unified communications, virtual desktops, IaaS, and more.
As one of Philadelphia’s hottest tech companies, we have been named one of “The Best Cloud Computing Companies to Work for in 2019” by Forbes for the 3rd year in a row, and have been recognized by Gartner, the Philadelphia Business Journal, and many others for our cloud solutions and work culture.*
We are proud of our hard-earned awards and recognition, but we know that what really sets us apart from the pack is our associates- talented people who make up the entirety of the success of our organization.
What is the team like?
Here at Evolve, our core values are always on full display– maybe because we have them painted all over the walls of our office, but mostly because our team is made up of associates who truly believe in and demonstrate those values through their work and how they interact with others every single day.
Top attributes we look for in prospective and current team members are a drive to succeed and grow in the industry, passion, work ethic, resourcefulness andadaptability. Our team is a community focused and metric driven, passionate about the development of our organization and the long-term growth of every individual here. We value people who can effectively collaborate with others and work as a team toward shared goals. We work hard in a fast-paced environment, but we have plenty of fun!*
Great, so what’s the job?
The Project Coordinator assists project managers in our Service Delivery functional area with the non-technical duties surrounding customer implementations. As a project coordinator, you will be responsible for first level Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) troubleshooting as well as creating customer UCaaS services. You will be processing port in/out requests as well as processing full and partial cancellations.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
· Working internal tickets/activities
· Coordinating and Activating Port Requests
· Monitoring and approving port out requests
· Building customers in various backend systems
· Completing customer cancellations
· Completing circuit ordering and disconnects
· Basic Phone/ Routing Troubleshooting
What do I need to be a perfect fit?
Here at Evolve, we live by our core values. When looking for new associates to join us, we look for hardworking people who are first and foremost respectful, caring & empathetic. We ultimately care more about your emotional intelligence, or EQ, over IQ. Individuals who will thrive here are innovative and collaborative, and ultimately know that knowledge is power- you should get it and use it.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator who has some knowledge and awareness of cloud products, but mostly who has the desire and ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment. If you are the ideal addition to our team, you are interested in growing and developing in the cloud services space and can collaborate with various members of the team but can also handle some autonomy.
· High school or equivalent experience
· Knowledge and awareness of cloud products
· Basic computing skills, time management, comprehension of IT Environment
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, pick up on things quickly, build rapport with customers, basic customer service
· Experience with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
· Familiar with Porting and Billing
· Advanced knowledge with Excel
· Previous experience and proven ability in working in a fast-paced environment, pick up on things quickly, build rapport with customers, basic customer service
· Prior experience with ICD, Broadsoft, as well as different carrier portals