The associates comprising the Evolve IP team are the root of our success. We hire people with passion, drive, and a vision for the future. Our environment is open, comfortable, non-traditional, and fast-paced. We offer transparency, feedback and freely acknowledge the hard work our associates perform makes our goals reality. Our culture is fueled by the cooperative and collaborative environment we work in every day. Evolve IP is inspired by our management, who constantly motivate and communicate their visions, missions, and goals. Our culture empowers our people and we celebrate our successes and learn from our failures.
The entry-level Project Manager is responsible for coordinating and leading implementations of Evolve IP product sets while working closely with customer contacts, 3rd party vendors, and internal Evolve IP sales, engineering and support staff. The position requires a broad range of customer service, technical, and organizational skills.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the principal figure for all internal and external resources on customer deployments
- Coordinate all communication and workflow surrounding customer installations, both internal and external.
- Using Evolve IP systems, design and configure customer-ordered services
- Create and issue project-tracking plans
- Assess and monitor the status of ongoing and recently-completed product installations with customer service as primary focus.
- College degree
- 1-5 years experience in the Project Management field, including Pre/Post sale customer interaction skills
- 1-5 years experience in the Cloud Computing or Telecommunications field
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment within the technology sector
- Ability to prioritize work to ensure that all timeframes are met
- Ability to coordinate simultaneous projects from inception until completion
- Experience in customer needs assessments, network documentation, and end user training
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral, communication abilities
- Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- General understanding of Cloud Computing and Telecommunications concepts, equipment, and vendors
- Detailed understanding of Evolve IP product sets