Who are we?
Evolve IP is the Cloud Strategy Company™ that provides best-of-breed cloud solutions to businesses for tailored strategies to migrate multiple integrated solutions onto a single, unified platform. This includes: disaster recovery, contact center/call center, IP phone systems / unified communications, virtual desktops, IaaS, and more.
As one of Philadelphia’s hottest tech companies, we have been named one of “The Best Cloud Computing Companies to Work for in 2019” by Forbes for the 3rd year in a row and were included on Inc. Magazine’s “2019 Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing, most-successful private businesses” for the seventh time since 2012 (along with many other accolades).
We are proud of our hard-earned awards and recognitions, but we know that what really sets us apart from the pack is our associates- talented people who make up the entirety of the success of our organization.
What is the team like?
Here at Evolve, our core values are always on full display -maybe because we have them painted all over the walls of our office, but mostly because our team is made up of associates who truly believe in and demonstrate those values through their work and how they interact with others every single day.
Our associates are community focused, metric driven and passionate about the development of our organization and the long-term growth of every individual here. We value people who can effectively collaborate with others and work as a team toward shared goals. We work hard to be the best, but we have plenty of fun, too!*
Great, so what’s the job?
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering software applications based on specifications in a team environment. In addition, you will participate in code reviews and paired programming.
- Design, deliver and support Evolve IP software and products
- Multi-tiered Service Oriented Architecture
- Continuous integration/ continuous delivery
- Use of static code analysis tools
What do I need to be a perfect fit?
Here at Evolve, we live by our core values. When looking for new associates to join us, we look for hardworking people who are first and foremost respectful, caring & empathetic. We ultimately care more about your emotional intelligence, or EQ, over IQ. Individuals who will thrive here are innovative and collaborative, and ultimately know that knowledge is power- you should get it and use it.
- BA/BS in Software Development or similar, commensurate experience
- 5-7 years industry experience
- Leadership potential, and a desire to help others excel
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Proven experience leading a team of junior developers
- Ability to work directly with customers in a professional consultative manner
- High-level EQ
- Experience with code reviewing tools (Crucible or Review Board)
- MSOffice proficient