Due to significant domestic and international growth, we are looking for a Staff Accountant position that will report directly to the Senior Accounting Manager, but will have periodic interactions with the CFO and VP of Finance. This position will be a key player in our month-end financial close process, including but not limited to: balance sheet account reconciliations, recurring and non-recurring journal entries and assisting with the annual external audit.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
2. 0-2 years’ experience in public accounting or industry preferred
3. Proficient in Microsoft Excel
4. Experience with Netsuite a plus
5. Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
6. Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
7. Highly-driven and self-motivated
8. Demonstrates ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity
9. Good business and financial acumen
10. Strong attention to data integrity, accuracy and data gathering skills
11. Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Prepare monthly reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts, both domestic and international entities.
2. Prepare and record month-end general ledger entries in accordance with GAAP
3. Maintain Deferred Revenue schedules and record monthly recognized revenue journal entries.
4. Assist with the month end financial statements
5. Assist with annual audit and prepare documentation for external auditors
6. Other ad hoc projects as directed by the Senior Accounting Manager