As the Talent Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting the Organizational Development Team on all initiatives with a heavy concentration on recruiting. The Talent Coordinator will be concentrating on attracting top talent in all levels throughout the organization using recruitment marketing best practices to attract passive candidates in a competitive market. You will also administer and maintain the applicant tracking system within the HR portal with all interview activities and assist the Organizational Development team with ad-hoc reporting and activities as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Manage communication between all hiring managers and candidates
- Manage job postings and pre-screen applicant’s resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Scheduling of Interviews
- Communicate with Hiring Managers on a weekly basis on status of applicants
- Maintain our applicant tracking system within our HR portal to ensure easy reference and accessibility of candidate activity
- Administer interviewing assessments as appropriate
- Use social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) to look for and connect with potential candidates.
- Interact with professionals in an agile technical environment
- Proactively source passive candidates for hard to fill roles
- Assist with the communication of onboarding activities
- Assist the Organizational Team with other initiatives such as: research and development, culture, company events, etc.
What do I need to be a perfect fit?
Here at Evolve, we live by our core values. When looking for new associates to join us, we look for hardworking people who are first and foremost respectful, caring & empathetic. We ultimately care more about your emotional intelligence, or EQ, over IQ. Individuals who will thrive here are innovative and collaborative, and ultimately know that knowledge is power- you should get it and use it.
As the Talent Coordinator, you should be comfortable coordinating multiple projects and have excellent interpersonal communication skills. The ideal addition to our team will be passionate, energetic, and have proven experience with recruiting technical and non-technical talent in a fast paced, agile environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2 to 3 years of recruiting experience (technical recruiting preferred)
- Experience with HR systems and ATS systems
- High level EQ
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work to ensure that all time frames are met
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- MS Office Suite
- Experience in recruitment marketing, social media/digital marketing, or agency recruitment preferred