Location: Wayne, PA
The Technical Support Specialist role is tailor made for someone who has a strong interest in assisting others, technology, strong inter-personal skills, strong problem solving skills, and enjoys customer interaction. Acting as a liaison for Evolve IP customers, the Technical Support Specialist fields customer inquiries and works directly with Evolve IP team members to resolve any issues. The Technical Support Specialist also serves as the first line of defense for Evolve IP, providing first level monitoring and troubleshooting of network anomalies, and performs internal and external escalations when necessary and appropriate.
The role of Technical Support Specialist requires someone who is detail oriented, possesses excellent time management skills, and can juggle multiple projects at once. We are looking for someone with strong people skills, excellent with written and verbal communication, a desire to work in a fast-paced environment within the technology sector, and who has the ability to prioritize work to ensure that all time frames are met. Some level of proficiency with networking concepts and a desire to apply those concepts in real world applications is a plus.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Exceptional communication, verbal and writing, skills
- The ability and desire to learn technical concepts and applications
- Hands on experience with ticket or service desk systems
- Conflict resolution skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and work remotely
- 1-2 years in network monitoring or service desk position
- 1-2 years experience with Cisco routers, switches, and fire walls
- CCNA preferred
- Some voice over IP (VoIP) experience preferred
- Hands on experience with SNMP monitoring systems
- Microsoft Applications
- Special Skills/Equipment
To submit your resume please email firstname.lastname@example.org.