The purpose of the Technology Advisor position is to generate and maintain customer relationships that result in new revenue for the organization’s 3 main practice areas; Applications, Infrastructure, and Security. The ideal candidate is an aggressive hunter who is independent and highly self-motivated to sell technology solutions to small, mid-sized and large enterprises. The candidate should have a successful background in sales and demonstrable consultative selling skills. Other critical qualities include highly developed interpersonal skills, a sense of humor, and impeccable character.
- Consistent and coordinated prospecting to the target market within distribution channel
- Execution of all activities associated with the Evolve IP sales process
- Execution of all activities associated with the Evolve IP partner program
- College degree or equivalent training experience
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work directly with others in a professional consultative manner both internally and in the Channel
- High level of EQ
- Competitive background
- At least 2 years of related experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, Social Media
- Channel Experience
- Proven track record in selling B2B technology products and services
To submit your resume please click here.