Evolve IP Acquires Midwest-Based Cloud Computing Company Paragrid
Founded in 2008, Paragrid is a rapidly-growing cloud computing provider with a product set that compliments Evolve IP’s current portfolio of cloud computing services. Paragrid’s services, including virtual servers, managed and consulting services, disaster recovery and virtual desktops, are deployed with a national customer base that consists of corporate, healthcare, higher education and government organizations.
With this acquisition, Paragrid customers are now part of an Inc. 500 company, an Always On Global Top 250 Service Provider and multiple award-winner for cloud computing. Most importantly, in addition to the same services and support they’ve come to trust, they now have access to a broader selection of cloud services and management tools from one the largest and fastest-growing cloud services providers in the nation!
What can Paragrid customers expect going forward?
- Their products, technology platform, services and pricing will remain exactly the same.
- The Paragrid team will remain in its entirety and will continue to provide you with the same fantastic level of support
- For Paragrid customers in the Midwest, the Cleveland office will remain open. They will also be able to take advantage of Evolve IP’s Chicago office as well
- They will gain access to award-winning cloud services like unified communications and contact centers. Recently, Gartner named our Unified Communications as a Service solution “best-of-breed”!
- The Paragrid and Evolve IP team collectively look forward to working with you!