Revision Date: June 18, 2018General
Each time a visitor comes to this website, our web server collects and logs certain information. These access logs are kept for a reasonable period of time. These logs include, but are not restricted to, your machine’s TCP/IP address, your username (if applicable), date, time, and files accessed. These logs are used solely for performance, usability, site administration, security reviews, and to help improve the experience of visitors to our site. They are not sold or shared in any way to third-party organizations.Cookies & Similar Technologies
- Social Media. Some of our websites include social media cookies, including those that enable users who are logged in to the social media service to share content via that service.
Third parties can also set cookies when you visit Evolve IP websites. For example:
How to Control Cookies
- Companies we hire to provide services on our behalf, such as site analytics, place cookies when you visit our sites. See opt-out links below.
- Companies that deliver content, such as videos or news, place cookies on their own. These companies use the data they process in accordance with their privacy policies, which may enable these companies to collect and combine information about your activities across websites, apps, or online services.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but provide controls that allow you to block or delete them. Please refer to your browser’s privacy or help documentation to find Instructions for blocking or deleting cookies in other browsers.Our Use of Web Analytics Services
Evolve IP’s website uses technologies from third-party analytics providers, which help us compile aggregated statistics about the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns or other operations. These technologies enable the analytics providers to set or read their own cookies or other identifiers on your device, through which they can collect information about your online activities across applications, websites or other products. However, we prohibit these analytics providers from using web beacons on our sites to collect or access information that directly identifies you (such as your name or email address). You can opt out of data collection or use by some of these analytics providers by clicking the following links:
- Google Analytics: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Google AdWords: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Outbrain Inc.: https://www.outbrain.com/legal/privacy
- Marketo: https://documents.marketo.com/legal/cookies
- TechTarget: https://www.techtarget.com/privacy-policy/
Advertising allows us to provide, support, and improve some of our products. Evolve IP does not use what you say in email, chat, video calls or voice mail, or your documents, photos or other personal files to target ads to you. We use other data, detailed below, for advertising in our products and on third-party properties. For example:
- We may share data we collect with third parties, such as Marketo, Google Analytics, or Facebook (see below), so that the ads you see in other sites and apps serviced by these partners are more relevant and valuable to you.
The ads that you see may be selected based on data we process about you, such as your interests and favorites, your location, or the content you view.
The ads that you see may also be selected based on other information learned about you over time using demographic data, location data, search queries, interests and favorites, usage data from our products and sites, as well as the sites and apps of our advertisers and partners. We refer to these ads as “interest-based advertising” in this statement.Personal information
Personal information, such as your name, postal and email address, or telephone number is collected only when you voluntarily provide it. Such information is received when you send an email through the site or make some other specific contact, such as completing an online form or utilizing the “refer a colleague” feature. The information you provide to Evolve IP is used only to respond to a request for information. If you use the “refer a colleague” feature, your information is only used to transmit your message to the recipient(s) you specified. Your information will not be sold or rented to any third parties.Information we collect, other than described above, may be used by Evolve IP to provide service to you, to advertise or market our business, promotions, or services, keep and maintain accounts, keep records of transactions, and for financial management of our business. Thus, for instance, if you provide us with your email address, we may send you emails (which you may unsubscribe from) informing you about Evolve IP services, products, offers and partnerships. See the Section titled “Email Communications” below, for more information about how and why we may email you.Your Information may be transferred to persons within the European Union or to persons within countries outside the EU whose legislation may or may not ensure an adequate level of protection. We shall endeavor to comply with the laws of the country from which your Information was transferred if we consider the laws of the country to which Your Information was transferred as not ensuring an adequate level of protection.Evolve IP participates in the European Union – United States Privacy Shield Framework and the Switzerland – United States Privacy Shield Framework. Please see our “Privacy Shield Policy” at https://www.evolveip.net/about/privacy-shield-policy
- Receive a confirmation when you open an e-mail from Evolve IP and use this information to help us customize the emails we send to you and enhance their relevance to you.
- Send out emails with information regarding Evolve IP or our partners including promotions and events.
- Use your email address to send you information regarding Evolve IP, our products and services and our partners and partnerships, if you complete the request form on the Site for additional information about the Service.
You may opt out of being contacted by us by sending an email to email@example.com or by unsubscribing through the unsubscribe or opt-out link in an email.If a user elects to use our referral features for informing a friend about our Site or Service, we ask him for the friend’s name and email address. You agree that you have your friend’s consent to disclose his name and email address to us for this purpose.We may use third party service providers to assist us in any of the above email and marketing functions, but when we do so, we require those providers to enter into confidentiality agreements, or otherwise agree to maintain the confidentiality of any information we receive from you.Information from other sources:In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers and services to you, we may obtain information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.Information that you post on our site:
Our site may provide you with opportunities to post comments and identifying information, such as to our Blog. When you post to the blog, this information may appear in public ways, such as through search engines or other publicly available platforms and may be “crawled” or searched by third parties. Please do not post any information that you are not comfortable revealing to the public at large.Unsubscribing:
Evolve IP respects your privacy and has no desire to contact you if you do not wish to hear from us. If, for any reason, you wish to cease receiving messages from Evolve IP, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject line of “Unsubscribe”, including any other details that will help us fulfill your request. You may also click on the “unsubscribe” link at the footer of any email you receive from Evolve IP.Will Evolve IP share any of the information it receives?
Information about our customers is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your information to any third party. We share your information only with entities that are controlled by or under common control of Evolve IP, and as described below:
Notification of other disclosures:
- Agents and Service Providers: We contract with other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and may share your information with them to provide our products or services to you, or to otherwise communicate with you, such as to provide marketing or offers to you. Examples may include removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, conducting billing, engaging technical support for our services, providing customer service, and performing analysis related to our products or services. We may also provide your information to agents and service providers who may verify or compile aggregate usage data that we provide to our partners. When we share this information in this way, we require the agent or service provider to agree to maintain the confidentiality and the security of the data.
- Protection of Evolve IP and others: We may release information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Evolve IP, our employees, our users, or any other person or entity. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your information may be shared with third parties.Affiliated business we do not control:
We are affiliated or partnered with a variety of businesses and work closely with them. In certain situations, these businesses operate within the Service or through the Site. In other situations, Evolve IP markets or sells products or services jointly with affiliated businesses. We will disclose any program where we intend to share your information with an affiliated business and, if the information may be used in a way other than to promote and provide Evolve IP’s products and services, will provide you with a way to opt out of such sharing.Transfer of information:
Your information may be transferred among the divisions or subsidiaries of Evolve IP, for the purpose of conducting our operations and offering our products and services.Is information about me secure?
All customer information collected and stored by Evolve IP is maintained in secure corporate data centers and/or otherwise subject to best practices access protection. Only employees who need customer information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.How can I correct or remove information about me?
If you feel that any information about you that has been collected and stored by Evolve IP might be incorrect, or you would like us to remove you from our systems, please notify us at email@example.com so that we may correct or delete the information.Policy revisions: