According to a recent survey by Deloitte, 96% of businesses are expecting to grow their contact center within the next two years in order to support business growth and customer experience. 70% of organizations are planning to transition to a cloud-based call center to enhance that growth and support flexibility and scalability.
At Evolve IP, we talk to contact center professionals every day that are considering moving their business to the cloud. While most businesses are familiar with the benefits of the cloud, very few are aware of the changes to expect before migrating to a cloud call center.
Recently, we hosted a 24 minute live webinar on 5 Things You Should Know Before Migrating To The Cloud Call Center to help businesses determine if they are ready to take advantage of the cloud. The on-demand version of this webinar is now available.
In this webinar recording, Evolve IP shares it’s insight on the following five points and more:
- The challenges to be addressed to ensure a smooth transition to the cloud
- Quality of Service (QoS) and why it’s critical to understand
- Change Management i.e. impact of this technology on the organization
- How to prepare for the big cutover day
- Game-changing doors that will open up for your cloud call center
Follow the link to watch the on-demand version of our most attended Call Center webinar now!Categories: Call Center