With Millennials and Generation X increasingly relying on voice, chat and text to interact with customer service, multi-channel support has become an almost defacto standard for advanced call centers.
Evolve IP has partnered with Zendesk, a market leader in Customer Support engagement to not only offer a rich multi-channel solution, but to provide advanced customer support functionality including ticketing, self-service, surveys, analytics, and a very extensible “app ecosystem”.
A small browser extension integrates the Evolve IP hosted phone and call center platform with the Zendesk platform to offer an unparalleled customer service solution. Here are 7 reasons to look deeper into Evolve IP’s contact center with Zendesk integration.
- Businesses need to offer world-class voice quality of service to their customers! Voice is still the dominant channel of choice for customer service and is offered by 91% of businesses. In a recent survey customers gave Voice interactions an 88% satisfaction rating. (http://www.callcenter-iq.com/customer-experience/white-papers/2016-executive-report-on-customer-experience)
- The best organizations allow customers to interact over their preferred communication channel (email, chat, web, call, mobile app, etc.) Customer interactions will span channels especially when the customer is offered the ability to select the channel they think has the most value. Forrester shares that customer continue to pick up the phone! (Forrester http://blogs.forrester.com/kate_leggett/16-01-06-forresters_top_trends_for_customer_service_in_2016)
- Zendesk excels at giving your agents a single view to Chat, Email and Social tickets into one view. Evolve IP adds Enterprise Voice capabilities to your organization whose interactions are seamlessly integrated into that same view.
- You deserve the best and Gartner has given top marks to both Zendesk and Evolve IP. Not only do both organizations empower you with the ability to deliver great service, both are highly customizable via open APIs or pre-built apps that extend the standard functionality. (https://www.zendesk.com/resources/gartner-magic-quadrant-crm/)
- Put your customers first by embedding Click to Call and chat in your website and in your apps. Embedding these capabilities makes the customers experience even easier when they need to reach you.
- You can be up and running in 60 days! Evolve IP and Zendesk are nimble to implement and you’ll be taking calls and seeing tickets in Zendesk quickly.
- Coupling the Enterprise Voice solutions from Evolve IP with Zendesk’s customer service platform makes it simple and easy for your agent’s to deliver service across any channel. Happy agents means better interactions resulting in satisfied customers.