Evolve IP’s platform is designed to deliver all of the features needed to operate a world-class contact center including:
- PBX and ACD: we provide a fully integrated solution or leverage your existing PBX.
- Call Recording & Quality Management: record all or some of your agent’s calls and screen interactions, assign tags for QA/workflow purposes and evaluate agents via custom scorecards.
- Omnichannel Interactions: communicate with customers using their preferred method – calls, text/SMS, email, web chat, web callback, and social media.
- Reporting & Business Intelligence: leverage real-time reports in an ad-hoc or scheduled manner, build custom reports & visualizations, and connect operational data sources for a holistic view of your operation.
- Contact History / Screen Pop: “telephony enable” your CRM and business applications or leverage the existing CRM to provide an integrated customer history across all communication channels.
- Work from Anywhere: allow your agents and supervisors to operate from any location without any loss of functionality.
- Real-time and Scheduled Callbacks: offer callers the convenience of a callback instead of waiting for an agent.
- Visual Call Flows: visually build advanced call flows that offer self-service applications, data-driven routing, and personalized customer interactions.
- Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery: operate your contact center regardless of technology, power or carrier failures.
- Simple, Concurrent Licensing: a simple pricing structure designed for contact centers eliminates confusion and cost that improves your return on technology investment.
- Dedicated Team: our contact center practice will customize and design the best solution that fits the strategy of your organization and is available any time you need them.
Key Benefits (Executives)
- Lower TCO: Eliminate CAPEX, maintenance costs, upgrade charges, and reduce traditional telecom expenses. Pay for only the services you need; when you need them.
- Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery: Queue customer interactions in our highly available, redundant cloud to ensure your business keeps running regardless of adverse conditions at a location. Easily route calls around impacted locations, to other offices, or to mobile & home phones.
- Business Intelligence: Integrate analytics across customer engagement tools like CRM to uncover key insights that deliver real business value.
- Flexible: Implement only the services you need. Distribute contact center resources without adding IT staff.
- Customer Satisfaction: Improve your caller’s experience with advanced routing tools, surveys, CRM / business application integration, and business intelligence insights.
- Secure: Deployed on a private cloud with compliance certifications, encryption, and the ability to address your audit concerns.
- Compliance: Ensures you meet HIPAA, PCI, and related compliance requirements with a platform that has passed rigorous regulatory audits.
Key Benefits (Contact Center Managers)
- Broad Range of Features: Gain access to the enterprise-class features needed to operate a world-class call center.
- Scalable: Staff queues with agents and supervisors without having to add circuits or hardware. Unlimited call capacity eliminates busy signals. Open a new location anywhere with only an Internet connection. Easily add staff to your call center wherever they are.
- Improved Agent Performance: Increase the effectiveness of your agents with advanced management features including call recording, screen capture recordings, live call listening, whisper coaching and quality management scorecards.
- Control: Supervisors are empowered with unparalleled control over agent productivity and point and click configuration.
- Centralized Management: Monitor agent & queue activity across all communication channels and take immediate corrective actions with just a few mouse clicks.
- Extensible: Integrate with popular CRM and messaging platforms. Simple application integration through standards-based APIs to any business application.
- Reporting: Review performance in real time with ad-hoc reporting or through automated email delivery.