The Evolve Contact Suite’s advanced features provide contact center leaders with powerful real-time control and visibility of their agents along with rich operational insights. From quality management to customer surveys to CRM integration to business intelligence, the solution offers tools that streamline agent interactions and enhance customer experience.
Evolve IP’s platform is designed to deliver all of the features needed to operate a world-class contact center including:
- PBX and ACD: we provide a fully integrated solution or leverage your existing PBX.
- Call Recording & Quality Management: record all or some of your agent’s calls and screen interactions, assign tags for QA/workflow purposes and evaluate agents via custom scorecards.
- Omnichannel Interactions: communicate with customers using their preferred method – calls, text/SMS, email, web chat, web callback, and social media.
- Reporting & Business Intelligence: leverage real-time reports in an ad-hoc or scheduled manner, build custom reports & visualizations, and connect operational data sources for a holistic view of your operation.
- Contact History / Screen Pop: “telephony enable” your CRM and business applications or leverage the existing CRM to provide an integrated customer history across all communication channels.
- Work from Anywhere: allow your agents and supervisors to operate from any location without any loss of functionality.
- Real-time and Scheduled Callbacks: offer callers the convenience of a callback instead of waiting for an agent.
- Visual Call Flows: visually build advanced call flows that offer self-service applications, data-driven routing, and personalized customer interactions.
- Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery: operate your contact center regardless of technology, power or carrier failures.
- Simple, Concurrent Licensing: a simple pricing structure designed for contact centers eliminates confusion and cost that improves your return on technology investment.
- Dedicated Team: our contact center practice will customize and design the best solution that fits the strategy of your organization and is available any time you need them.
Key Benefits (Executives)
- Lower TCO: Eliminate CAPEX, maintenance costs, upgrade charges, and reduce traditional telecom expenses. Pay for only the services you need; when you need them.
- Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery: Queue customer interactions in our highly available, redundant cloud to ensure your business keeps running regardless of adverse conditions at a location. Easily route calls around impacted locations, to other offices, or to mobile & home phones.
- Business Intelligence: Integrate analytics across customer engagement tools like CRM to uncover key insights that deliver real business value.
- Flexible: Implement only the services you need. Distribute contact center resources without adding IT staff.
- Customer Satisfaction: Improve your caller’s experience with advanced routing tools, surveys, CRM / business application integration, and business intelligence insights.
- Secure: Deployed on a private cloud with compliance certifications, encryption, and the ability to address your audit concerns.
- Compliance: Ensures you meet HIPAA, PCI, and related compliance requirements with a platform that has passed rigorous regulatory audits.
Key Benefits (Contact Center Managers)
- Broad Range of Features: Gain access to the enterprise-class features needed to operate a world-class call center.
- Scalable: Staff queues with agents and supervisors without having to add circuits or hardware. Unlimited call capacity eliminates busy signals. Open a new location anywhere with only an Internet connection. Easily add staff to your call center wherever they are.
- Improved Agent Performance: Increase the effectiveness of your agents with advanced management features including call recording, screen capture recordings, live call listening, whisper coaching and quality management scorecards.
- Control: Supervisors are empowered with unparalleled control over agent productivity and point and click configuration.
- Centralized Management: Monitor agent & queue activity across all communication channels and take immediate corrective actions with just a few mouse clicks.
- Extensible: Integrate with popular CRM and messaging platforms. Simple application integration through standards-based APIs to any business application.
- Reporting: Review performance in real time with ad-hoc reporting or through automated email delivery.
Evolve IP’s omnichannel contact center provides organizations with a sophisticated, cloud-based service that delivers real business value. Leverage Evolve IP’s redundant and compliant cloud architecture for enterprise-grade business continuity while enabling your customers to interact across any communication channel with agents operating from anywhere.Categories: Contact Center