This past Tuesday, May 6th, Evolve IP hosted a Unified Communications (UC) event at the Polycom Experience Center in Herndon, Virginia for current customers, prospects and partners, to demonstrate integrating applications into the Evolve IP hosted IP phone platform.
A remarkable 40% of registrants attended the event to view a presentation on the current state of unified communications displaying a recent North American UC survey (Click here to read the survey)
On display were live demos of exciting new applications and integrations in the Evolve IP suite of UC products each targeting the platforms and applications that business use today on a daily basis.
- The Evolved Office UC-One application for Windows, MAC and mobile devices displayed the ability to chat, video call, share desktops, file transfer, and use mobile applications from Android and iOS smartphones. Adoption rates of these features are growing rapidly given the simplicity to establish a video call or share your desktop with a user outside of your organization with a few mouse clicks.
- The Google Connect application is brand new to the market and has Google Apps businesses fascinated that they can easily integrate their preferred platform with the Evolve hosted voice platform. Users can see others’ phone presence in Google chat, click-to-call, easily dial their Google contacts, and log calls.
- Saleforce.com is the leading cloud CRM application and businesses are eager to make it easier to integrate to the EIP voice platform for call notifications, click-to-call, call logging, and easy navigation from the incoming call pop right over to various modules within Salesforce, using the Chrome browser.
- Customer admins love the simple integration of Google Apps and Salesforce. It’s easy to make these applications available to users from the Google domain panel or through the Chrome plug-in. Updates are easily published without visiting individual machines.
- This is just the beginning as Evolve IP continues to extend UC to more email platforms and more CRM applications so users easily adopt UC and take advantage of the features and NOT remain hesitant to learn new technologies.
- Attendees expressed great feedback, enjoyed lunch, and some even walked away with Visa gift cards and a Kindle Fire. More events by Evolve IP are being scheduled throughout the US. Here are some pictures from the event.
Click the image below to view the photo album
If you are interested in attending one of our UC Roadshow events, please contact us at Info@evolveip.netCategories: Unified Communications