Businesses of any size can enjoy enterprise-level communications with cloud-enabled Private Branch Exchange (PBX) technology. Gone are the days of private telephone networks wired throughout a company or organization. Evolve IP’s hosted PBX users can communicate internally and externally, with greater access, improved calling rates, and access to additional features such as transfer calls, voicemail, call recording, and call queues.
What is a PBX Handset?
Your company’s associates can place and receive calls while inside the office using PBX handsets provided by Evolve IP. Standard handsets include Yealink® and Polycom® VVX® business media phones, pairing acoustic clarity with productivity feature, or Aastra enterprise-grade IP telephones offering programmable features and flexibility. Businesses can also easily upgrade to our other PBX handsets unifying voice, video, and application capabilities.
PBX Handset Advantages
Improve communications in your Contact Center with high performance business phones:
- Make voice communications effective and productive with enterprise-grade IP desktop phones
- Empower employees with reliable, efficient desktop productivity and unified communications tools
- Stay current with communications technology by upgrading to feature-rich PBX handsets and conference stations
- Enable a wireless solution too — Evolve IP partners with Yealink & SpectraLink to offer wireless handsets that allow users to frequently move about your office space, inventory room, or warehouse
- Open up to possibilities with expansion modules for telephone attendants and anyone in your company who manages multiple, simultaneous telephone calls on a daily basis.