There is little your callers hate more than having to explain their issue to one agent, and then another, and then another. Skills-based routing lets you dramatically increase customer satisfaction by routing each caller to the most qualified agent. By filtering and directing callers in advance, you can send them to the person best suited to help them solve their problem — effectively and efficiently.
About the Feature
Nothing pleases inbound callers more than getting them to an agent who can solve their issue on the first try. With Evolve IP’s skills-based routing, you avoid the need to transfer callers to another agent by ensuring they are paired with an agent experienced in the issue they are having. You can create teams of agents with certain skills and schedule call routing accordingly to enhance customer satisfaction all while boosting your first call resolution rate.
Advantages of Skills-Based Routing
Skills-based routing helps you to:
- Assign calls to a specific agent, department, or team based on customized rules automatically
- Improve customer satisfaction by resolving call issues quickly
- Schedule callers using any number of considerations including skills, availability, flexibility, time idle, and more
- Transfer calls to agents experienced in solving that caller’s particular issue
- Prove you are listening to caller concerns and streamlining their contact center experience.
Partner with Evolve IP
Being able to immediately address issues, and getting it right the first time, is an obvious strategic advantage. Find out about this and other benefits of Evolve IP’s Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) features today!