- Company Update of 2018.
- New products that are due to be launched in 2019.
- Providing an update on the additional handsets and headsets to be added to our price list.
- Overview of the Dubber solution and how it’s changed a very traditional legacy based industry.
- See the latest product releases available through TVFs portfolio: Playback and Zoe.
- Learn how such products transform the current voice offering and really help the TVF partners demonstrate a USP when trying to acquire or retain business.
- Reseller partners will understand the various use cases of Dubber and the best ways to target specific verticals for upsell.
- Why resellers should sell Dubber for reasons such as compliance, stickiness and increased ARPU.
- An update on Akixi products, services, and latest news.
- Overview of all aspects of the sales process from Akixi training and marketing through to ordering,
- Ensuring your sales teams receive the necessary information and tools to support your customers’ requirements and give the capability to see opportunities grow from leads and prospects into valued customers.
- Demonstrate the value of adding Akixi to your own propositions and illustrate the benefits to your customers’ businesses, we will raise questions such as “what is the value of a lost call to your business?”
thevoicefactory (TVF); an Evolve IP Company, is an international, carrier-grade, hosted telephony / Unified Communications in the Cloud service provider specialising in verticals. Our hosted unified communications platform is 100% in-directly sold through partners. We own and operate a global carrier-grade BroadSoft platform with a reach to 72 countries and customers live in 37 countries. We provide Open API’s and flexibility to integrate to third-party applications and offer Market Leading, Value Add, Next Generation Solutions including: Contact Centre, Analytics, Intelligent IVR and Call Recording. TVF won the Comms National Awards 2018 – Best Enterprise Vertical Market Solution. TVF Launched in January 2010.
Dubber is the world’s most scalable call recording service and enables users to record, save, replay and interact with their calls like never before. Dubber’s cloud-based call recording is evolutionary in its elimination of hardware flaws. Dubber’s call recording offers unlimited scalability, high security, rapid deployment, no upfront costs, and a true SaaS offering. Together with innovative add-on services such as Playback and Zoe, Dubber enables both service providers and enterprise users to benefit from call recording and communication capture service like never before, increasing the value of communications for everyone.
Akixi is an award-winning hosted call management and analytics company, offering access to more than 200 sets of historical and real-time call statistics, dials, alarms, charts, and desktop wallboards. Whether you’re a small business or running several contact centres in multiple locations, our cloud-based service is user-friendly, highly scalable, and suitable for all businesses whatever the sector. This is why our software is used by over 3,000 client sites globally. Established in 2008, Akixi specialises in call management and analytics, so our customers always benefit from the focused support of a dedicated, expert team.