Webinar: Creating the Ultimate Omnichannel Contact Center Strategy
Tuesday, August 14th at 10:30 AM
Credit Unions know that today’s members and prospects are demanding convenience and flexibility in how they communicate. No longer is the equation “one customer = one communication channel” true. From calls, email, and chat, to web callback, web chat, and social, they want to communicate with organizations based on “what is best for them at any given moment.”
According to research, businesses that have an omnichannel contact center strategy in place can address this challenge and retain an average of 89% of their customers.
- What are the market drivers for Omnichannel Contact Centers?
- What challenges are there to adopt an Omnichannel Model?
- How to Increase Customer Engagement Using Omnichannel
- The Ultimate Tips & Strategies to Maximize Omnichannel Experience for your Contact Center
- What are the key criteria when considering Contact Center providers?
About the Speaker
Ben Edwards is a Solutions Engineer for Evolve IP’s Contact Center Solutions. Ben is a senior leader with 20 years overall experience in leadership, project management, and cloud services with a focus on infrastructure solutions, Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS).
Who Should Attend
The presentation addresses the interests of all roles who guide and improve the member experience, including IT and technology leaders, heads of marketing and operations, and C-level executives.