Virtualization | Total Cost Calculator
We’ve put together the most comprehensive cost calculator, including over 40 different factors, to help you measure the true total cost of ownership between deploying your own data center or storing your data in the cloud.
About the TCO Calculator:
The TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) calculator computes the true, total cost of a storing your own organization’s data, or moving it to the cloud; download it, input your metrics, and find out which is right for your business.
The TCO calculator takes the following costs into account:
- PCs, Laptops, and Thin Clients
- Hardware and Physical
- Software Licensing
- Maintenance and Software Assurance
- 3rd Part Data Center Services
- 3rd Party Professional Services and Engineering Support
- Internal IT
- Disaster Recovery
- On-going Support and End User Support