Powered by Cloud BI and Analytics Leader Birst, Evolve IP Analyst Delivers Actionable Analytics for Evolve IP CustomersDecember 12, 2014—Today Evolve IP, The Cloud Services Company™, announced the launch of Evolve IP Analyst—an enterprise, cloud-based Business Intelligence (BI) system that delivers accurate, and actionable analytics in an intuitive, self-service environment. Powered by Birst, an industry leader in Cloud BI and Analytics, Evolve IP Analyst includes pre-populated reports and data from the Evolved Call Center, and allows users to integrate data from different source systems to get answers to pressing business concerns in near real time. Evolve IP Analyst will help organizations whether they need to visualize data; prepare, integrate and model data; or simply access easy-to-read, graphical reports on the road. All components of Evolve IP Analyst are tightly integrated and available through a single interface, assisting organizations in making data-driven decisions. Features and benefits of Evolve IP Analyst include:
- Pre-built reports, charts and graphs including Evolve IP’s enhanced Call Center reports, reflecting more than 70 standard metrics.
- Access via an easy-to-use web or mobile interface, empowering business users with point-and-click control and creation of reports, dashboards and analytics.
- Various visualization and chart types with drill-down and drill-across capabilities that make delving into report details simple.
- Variety of file formats (PDF, Excel, PowerPoint, CSV) for scheduling and distributing results via email and mobile.
- Integration between call center data and on-premises systems and cloud applications such as SAP BW, Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Marketo, Microsoft Analysis Services, and more.
- What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) customization that enables business analysts to create operational reports with minimal IT support.