Adds to Significant String of Intellectual Property Product Initiatives
WAYNE, Pa.—October 8, 2015 – Evolve IP, The Cloud Services Company™, today announced the upcoming release of numerous feature enhancements and additions to its award-winning cloud call center. The updates are the latest advancements in what has been a significant year of product development for the company. In addition to launching innovative cloud services that have opened up new market opportunities, the organization has integrated new features into its award-winning platform that provide customers with superior levels of insight, improved management and even greater reliability.
The recent call center feature updates include:
- Queue call back: allows organizations to return a customer’s call when an agent is available instead of waiting on hold. This allows the caller to continue with their day instead of waiting on the phone and ultimately improves customer satisfaction.
- Skills-based routing enhancements: new design capabilities allow call center leaders to better align the right agent for every unique type of call and situation.
- Agent scorecards: New quality management capabilities allow supervisors and training staff to score individual agent interactions (from call and screen recordings) to identify areas of improvement, and measure the impact of coaching/training activities.
- Flexible call recording: Agents can now record on-demand for compliance or customer service and have the ability to pause/resume call recordings from various desktop clients.
- Call center dashboard: new views provide deeper real-time insights for call centers to proactively meet their customer service goals.
- Evolve IP Analyst – An advanced business intelligence tool that integrates disparate information systems to deliver actionable analytics for call centers
In addition to the call center enhancements, recent additions to the Evolve IP cloud services product portfolio include:
- Cloud Connect – a packet-level network bonding product that delivers QOS over public IP – increasing customer bandwidth while decreasing costs
- DRaaS – an award-winning disaster recovery service that provides near real-time recovery points and meets recovery time objectives (RTO) in 4 hours or less.
- RMM & MDM – A complete suite of remote desktop management and mobile device management tools
- Managed IT – Proactive monitoring and response to critical issues and support for server-side applications
- Help Desk – Outsource internal help desk end-user support requests, application updates and anti-virus management
“Evolve IP is laser focused on developing new services and product enhancements that add real business value to customers while also providing the company with new go-to-market opportunities,” says Scott Kinka, Chief Technology Officer of Evolve IP. “From the beginning, we have driven innovation in the cloud and we plan to continue our leadership with an ongoing, and increasing release of new cloud services and features.”
One of the nation’s fastest growing cloud companies, Evolve IP provides some of the world’s best known brands like Virgin, The Palm, and Christian Dior with cloud services. The company’s Evolve IP OneCloudTM solution allows organizations to migrate multiple cloud computing and cloud communications services onto a single, unified platform including: virtual data centers /servers, virtual desktops, unified communications, disaster recovery, contact centers, and more.