Advanced Administration Tools Leverage Remote Management and Monitoring (RMM) and Mobile Device Management (MDM)WAYNE, Pa.—July 8, 2015—Today Evolve IP, The Cloud Services Company™, announced the launch of IT as a Service (ITaaS) which provides outsourced management services and sophisticated self-administration tools for IT departments. Designed for organizations with limited or maxed-out resources, Evolve IP’s ITaaS allows IT departments to regain precious time so they can increase productivity, improve user satisfaction and better focus on strategic initiatives.Evolve IP’s ITaaS is a robust, package-based solution that leverages the company’s extensive technology experience, nationwide support staff and award-winning cloud platform. Services include:
- Managed IT – Evolve IP’s Managed IT allows customers to outsource lifecycle IT support. It includes 24x7x365 proactive monitoring and response to critical issues, Help Desk support during business hours, comprehensive support for server-side applications, license and warranty management, routine system and infrastructure wellness checks, managed backups and vendor management.
- Helpdesk – Evolve IP’s Help Desk provides remote support to end users during business hours, and proactive mitigation to RMM alarms.
- RMM – RMM provides IT departments with a remote management console for existing physical workstations and laptops, as well as virtual desktops. RMM delivers point and click configuration management, patch management, performance reporting, anti-virus, and remote control in a single pane of glass regardless of the location and type of end-user environment.
- MDM – MDM makes it easy for businesses to secure, configure, locate or even erase unrecoverable mobile devices that are used for business. Features include remote locking and wiping lost devices, GPS tracking, security protocol enforcement, warranty management.
- Professional Services Professional Services are available for companies that have unique business needs that fall outside of the standard ITaaS product scope. For these companies, Evolve IP is available for dedicated engineering support and assistance, or for the design, implementation and support of new projects or upgrades to an organization’s existing infrastructure.