Work Anywhere™ Solutions Propel Evolve IP To Upper Echelon of Growth; Fewer Than 1% of Inc.5000 Businesses Have Appeared on Vaunted List Eight Times
Evolve IP®, the world’s leading provider of Work Anywhere™ solutions, today announced that it has been named to the Inc. 5000 for the 8th time since 2012. In the history of the Inc. 5000, just 375 firms, fewer than 1%, have been named to the list eight times making Evolve IP one of the most consistently high-performing, privately-held companies in the United States. In addition to Evolve IP, numerous technology giants such as Microsoft, Dell, and LinkedIn gained their first national exposure as honorees of the Inc. 5000.
The company’s growth has been propelled by the ability to ensure its clients’ employees can work anywhere successfully. From providing seamless access to critical business applications to ensuring associates working from home (WFH) can collaborate effectively, to empowering superior customer experiences for contact centers, the Evolve IP Work Anywhere Office has ensured that its users stay productive and engaged anywhere, anytime, on any device.
These capabilities are becoming even more important as organizations begin to transition from their temporary WFH fixes to permanent and secure work anywhere solutions. The Work Anywhere Office provides businesses with a permanent solution by integrating five key remote work technologies including:
- Collaboration – Evolve IP, a Microsoft Gold Partner, deploys enhanced Microsoft Teams and Cisco WebEx Teams solutions. The company’s Microsoft Teams direct routing solution leads the industry by integrating enterprise features like AI-call recording, Cisco VoIP, an omnichannel call center, the ability to re-purpose SIP phones, texting from business phone lines, and much more.
- Cisco Voice Communications (UCaaS) – Businesses gain enterprise-quality voice services with a proven history of 99.999 reliability from Cisco. Voice services and phone systems can be integrated with collaboration solutions or delivered as a stand-alone service.
- Virtual Workspaces – Evolve IP’s Workspaces are a superior, less expensive virtual desktop solution that includes Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS), access to SaaS and legacy applications, and integrated softphone communications. Businesses save up to 40% compared to traditional DaaS / VDI solutions.
- Omnichannel Contact Center – Noted in three consecutive Gartner Magic Quadrants for Contact Center as a Service, the Evolve Contact Suite enables call center agents and managers to provide superior customer experiences, wherever they are based.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) – Organizations deploy Evolve IP’s Clearlogin for powerful password management and security capabilities leveraging single sign-on (SSO) and multifactor authentication (MFA).
Fardone continued, “Being listed in the Inc. 5000 for the eighth time since 2012 is a truly remarkable achievement and an incredible testament to the grit, passion, and excellence of our associates around the world. We would like to thank each and every one of them, along with our partners and clients, for their contributions to our continued success.”
“The companies on this year’s Inc. 5000 come from nearly every realm of business,” says Inc. editor-in-chief Scott Omelianuk. “From health and software to media and hospitality, the 2020 list proves that no matter the sector, incredible growth is based on the foundations of tenacity and opportunism.”