Inc. 500 Cloud Services Provider Exceeds $100 Million in Contracted Revenue and Over 50,000 Managed End-PointsWAYNE, Pa.—August 13, 2013 – Evolve IP, The Cloud Services Company™, today announced that it has reached significant milestones in both contracted revenue and hosted services. Just six years after its first product launch, the privately-held company now provides over 50,000 cloud end-points with over $100 million in contracted revenue. Additionally, it has acquired and integrated organizations in the mid-West and East Coast and continues to seek-out and identify potential acquisitions.An Inc. 500 company, Evolve IP provides organizations with a unified option for cloud services. Today, over 100,000 of users primarily in the US and globally depend daily on Evolve IP for virtual servers, virtual desktops, disaster recovery, unified communications, contact centers, and more. Some of the world’s best known organizations like Virgin, The Palm, and Christian Dior rely on Evolve IP for award-winning cloud services including:
- Virtual Data Centers & Servers – Evolve IP’s private cloud infrastructure, reduces CAPEX while improving IT productivity and providing business continuity. These benefits are all brought about by Evolve IP’s unique architectural design that leverages the scalability and failover of public cloud services while maintaining the privacy and security of dedicated environments.
- Unified Communications / IP Phone Systems – Provides advanced features like fixed mobile convergence (FMC), find me/follow me, unified messaging, HD voice, and more – all delivered as a cloud service but with the quality and control of on-site equipment.
- Virtual Desktops – Employees can easily and securely access their personal desktop and all of their business applications using multiple devices (tablets, laptops, smartphones, PCs) from any Internet connection. This enables companies to create a fully mobile workforce, significantly improves productivity and eliminates the need to purchase /fix/ upgrade hardware.
- Hosted Contact Center – Improve operations and customer service with intelligent routing and queues, call recording, call whisper, and every major feature needed to run a best-practice call center.
- Virtualized Applications – This software-as-a-service model eliminates the cost of buying, maintaining and upgrading hardware or servers. It also makes businesses more agile, because employees can access their applications and data anywhere through a Web browser.