Joins Evolve IP’s Industry-Leading Channel Partner Program
WAYNE, Pa.— September 2, 2016 —Evolve IP, The Cloud Services Company™, today announced that Sabre Systems, Inc., a technology services firm dedicated to providing end-to-end business solutions, is now offering Evolve IP’s complete suite of award-winning cloud services including: virtual data centers /servers, IP phone systems / unified communications, disaster recovery as a service, desktop services and hosted contact centers.
Services available now to all Sabre Systems’ clients include:
- Virtual Data Centers & Servers – Businesses no longer want to worry about protecting, cooling, managing and upgrading an on premises data center. Evolve IP’s virtual data center removes those burdens and reduces CAPEX by providing access to virtual servers with guaranteed computing resources including processor, memory and disk.
- IP Phone Systems / Unified Communications – Evolve IP’s cloud communications services provide business continuity, mobility and advanced business collaboration features. They also eliminates the management and maintenance headaches found with legacy premise-based systems. As noted by a leading, global industry analyst, our “best-of-breed” service includes video, IM&P, unified messaging, HD voice, and much more.
- Disaster Recovery – Businesses lose money or can even go out of business when they lose their data and /or access to business applications. Evolve IP’s DRaaS software specializes in restoring a company’s applications and data within specific timeframes based on RTO (Recovery Time Objective) – or “how quickly can we get the information back” and RPO (Recovery Point Objective) “at which point in the past do we recover.”
- Hosted Contact Center – Evolve IP’s cloud call center delivers better features, protects businesses with advanced continuity options and costs less than traditional on-premises call centers. Additionally, it is much easier to make changes and requires no physical maintenance. Since the service is delivered over the Internet it easily enables agents to work remotely, new features are updated automatically and it’s simple for companies to scale up and down as they need.
- Desktop as a Service (DaaS) – Desktops are the lifeblood of a company and today’s employees are no longer working at a single station from 9 to 5. For IT they are difficult to maintain and update and expensive to replace. DaaS enables users to access their complete desktop (network, files, applications etc.) from essentially any internet-enabled computing device; anytime and anywhere. It allows IT professionals to easily update and support desktops remotely and also eliminates the need for organization to constantly buy expensive new hardware.
- IT as a Service – As IT has become integral to all parts of a business companies are offloading tasks to service providers so they can concentrate on more strategic efforts. Evolve IP’s ITaaS offerings include:
- Help Desk – An inbound support service that handles issues like critical Microsoft updates, anti-virus management and operating system issues
- Managed IT – A pro-active IT monitoring service that also covers remediation, application support, licensing, and system wellness checks
- Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) – an offering that allows IT to control and service a business’ desktops and workstations from any location with an internet connection. Services could include elements like configuring, patching, and reporting.
- Mobile Device Management MDM – a service that enables IT to secure, configure, locate or even erase unrecoverable mobile devices.
“We are very pleased to have Sabre Systems offering our award-winning cloud services to their customers and prospects and look forward to helping them capitalize on the many opportunities that cloud provides,” says Tim Allen, Chief Sales Officer of Evolve IP. “The combination of our best-of-breed solution and superior technical support drives the nation’s leading agents to choose Evolve IP when they want the Cloud done “right” and for the deals that matter most to their business.”
One of the nation’s fastest growing cloud companies, Evolve IP provides cloud services in virtually every industry including: healthcare, legal, insurance, banking, technology, travel, veterinary medicine, and retail and to some of the world’s most recognizable brands. The company’s Evolve IP OneCloud solution allows organizations to migrate multiple cloud computing and cloud communications services onto a single, unified platform including: virtual data centers / servers, disaster recovery, virtual desktops, IP phone systems / unified communications, contact centers, and more.