Designed for Google Apps – Integrates Hosted IP Phone SystemsToday Evolve IP, The Cloud Services Company™, announced the launch of its Evolved Office Google Connect plug-in that federates enterprise voice communications for organizations running the Google Apps platform, delivering true unified communications (UC).One of the nation’s fastest growing cloud service companies, Evolve IP provides organizations with a unified option for cloud services with its Evolve IP OneCloudTM solution. Today, more than 50,000 users in the US and globally depend daily on Evolve IP for virtual desktops, virtual data centers /servers, unified communications, disaster recovery, contact centers, and more.Evolve IP’s Evolved Office Google Connect, delivered via a strategic partnership with gUnify, enables Google Apps users to experience full UC integration with the Evolve IP hosted PBX platform. The Evolved Office Google Connect is easy to deploy and manage with no software to download and install or servers to set up.Features of the Evolved Office Google Connect include:
- Phone Presence: Co-workers and managers are automatically updated with available or busy status in the Google Hangouts chat application when you’re active on a call.
- Contact Integration: Sync your Google contacts with the application to allow searching and dialing from within Gmail.
- Click to Call: Click any telephone number on the screen using Google Chrome, including those logged into many CRMs, and initiate a call with Evolved Office IP Phone System.
- Call Logging: Automatically log all of your outbound calls within Gmail. In addition, basic integration to CRMs including Salesforce.com, Clio, Zoho, Apptivo, and Nimble. Create notes, add specific tags for follow-up, and check if it’s a billable event.
- Reporting & Searching: Run detailed reports of call activity, call duration, date ranges, call tags, notes, and billable events. Search for specific calls or multiple calls based on your criteria.