Why Evolved Office Cloud Call Center?
In today’s high touch call center environment where customer satisfaction is king, many enterprises are transitioning to an omnichannel contact center to provide customers with the flexibility to choose their preferred method of communication (calls, SMS, email, chat, etc.). However, some organizations are not ready to adopt this model and only need basic call center functionality to perform their day to day operations.
If your business is currently looking for a traditional call center that offers voice/telephony as the single channel of communication then the evolved office call center (vs. Evolve Contact Suite) is a better fit for you.
Evolve IP’s redundant and compliance cloud architecture enables business continuity while also unifying multiple locations & remote agents on a single, integrated platform. The Evolved Call Center’s advanced features provide contact center managers with significantly greater agent control along with deep business analytics that drive insight into their operations. From quality management to IVR customer surveys to CRM integrations, the Evolved Call Center enables managers and agents to be both efficient and effective. Delivered as a cloud service, organizations are able to upgrade to these advanced features and lower TCO – all without CAPEX investment.
The Evolved Office Cloud Call Center
Evolve IP’s basic call center platform is designed to deliver all of the features needed to support a world-class contact center including:
- PBX & ACD: We provide a fully integrated solution or leverage your existing PBX
- Call Recording & Quality Management: Record all or some of your staffs calls and screen interactions, tag calls, and rate agents via custom scorecards
- Simple Reporting & Business Intelligence: Leverage existing templates via adhoc or scheduled reports or build custom visualizations and “dashlets” that provide real-time insights
- Work from Anywhere: Empower your agents & supervisors with the ability to operate from any location without any loss of functionality with only an Internet connection
- Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery: Operate your call center regardless of technology or power failures
- Queue Callback: Offers callers the convenience of a callback instead of waiting for an agent
- IVRL Visually build advanced call flows that offer self-service applications and endless routing options
- Screen Pop: “Telephony enable” your CRM or business applications with agent screen pops