Evolve IP delivers a seamless unified communications experience with Quality of Service (QoS) to users in any country around the world. Businesses headquartered in the US, and with offices throughout the world, can leverage the award-winning Evolve IP hosted PBX platform to:
- Realize greater productivity gains for end users
- Reduce management overhead supporting disparate systems between offices
- Administrate essential UC and IP phone system functions and changes via our web-based OSSmosis portal – regardless of physical location
Key Benefits of Evolve IP’s International Hosted PBX
- User experience is drastically improved by leveraging the same platform for handsets, IM&P collaboration tools, Office 365 integration, CRM integration, Google Apps integration and more
- QoS provides an enterprise experience for all users
- Business continuity and increased bandwidth are enabled via Cloud Connect, a packet-level bonding service that leverages multiple network connections in any country. Private access is also available globally through Evolve IP carrier relationships
- Hard and soft costs are reduced by migrating international locations onto one world-class hosted PBX
- Businesses can expand and grow across the globe quickly and seamlessly – there are no limitations on which countries work with Evolve IP’s solution
- SLA’s are ensured by leveraging multiple Evolve IP data centers
The Key Features You Need to Expand and Grow Your Business
- Extension dialing between all of your offices is enabled using a single unified corporate directory
- UC collaboration tools update phone presence of all users regardless of location, along with soft phones, video calling, screen-sharing and more
- Call routing between all locations is simplified and easy to manage
- Business continuity automatically takes affect between international sites in the event of power failures and disasters at each of your locations
- Call center services are greatly enhanced. Supervisors can manage agents and queues regardless of geographic location and agents around the globe simply need to login into the queue to begin receiving calls
Evolve IP’s International Deployment Strategy
Using Evolve IP’s supplied voice gateways, international offices easily connect to our award-winning PBX platforms hosted in multiple SOC II certified data centers. This proven, simplified format, follows a strategy that has been in place for decades, similar to premise-based phone systems, but takes advantage of all the cloud-based benefits for dial-tone, high availability, ease of management, minimal CAPEX expenditure, and more.
On your international location’s Local Area Network, VLANs are utilized to segment the voice and data traffic as the beginning for efficient routing, ultimately leading to Quality of Service (QoS). Unlike other providers relying on complete global backhauls, our solution leverages industry-leading voice gateway devices keeping media locally. The result is voice traffic that is managed by Evolve IP with QoS settings applied.
Dial plans are customized for your organization both on the voice gateways and in the Evolve IP core platform. Voice gateways connect with your existing voice carrier and Internet provider to deliver quality service. In the end, the most efficient routes for calling locally, to your other offices, emergency services, toll free, and calling around the world are made from each of your international offices.
Evolve IP supplies high-definition voice and video Polycom handsets for use both domestically and abroad or you may utilize existing pre-certified handsets All locations, anywhere in the world, can be connected to your Evolve IP hosted PBX location in the US providing a consistent, enterprise-quality and highly-effective international solution.
To learn more, click here to download a datasheet or fill out the contact us form to speak with an experienced Technology Advisors on how Evolve IP can unify your communications globally.
International DID Numbers
For businesses that have users working remotely OR want to generate a local presence by having an international phone number, Evolve IP can offer local numbers in more than 50 countries around the world. Increase your footprint without your customers incurring charges by dialing internationally. Improve sales and support by advertising local numbers to your customers, partners, and vendors. Evolve IP has the international solution for US Businesses with a global presence. Our cloud-based PBX can route calls efficiently once international DIDs are applied to auto-attendants, call centers, users, hunt groups, and audio conference bridges. View below for a list of supported countries to order international inbound only phone numbers.
|International – Inbound Only DIDs|
|Australia||El Salvador||Latvia||Puerto Rico|
|Chile||Hong Kong||New Zealand||Spain|
|Czech Republic||Italy||Poland||United Kingdom|