Evolve IP’s Queue Callback service provides call centers with the ability to request a callback instead of waiting on hold for an agent to become available. This convenience provides a significantly better overall experience for your organization and reduces your cost per call.
Benefits for your call center:
- Improve customer satisfaction by being considerate of your caller’s time
- Reduce inbound toll charges and abandoned calls
- Improve service level KPIs by decreasing the number of callers waiting in queue
- Handle spikes in call volume by utilizing technology, instead of adding more agents
- Improve overall handle time
Benefits for your customer:
- Significantly improved customer experience:
- Your customer’s valuable time is not spent waiting in queue for an agent to become available
- Customers can continue with their activities while the system preserves their position in queue
Thresholds for Queue Callback include:
- Estimated wait time
- Number of calls in queue
- Longest waiting call
* Queue Callback is available to all Evolve IP customers with a premium call center license and North American queues.
* International queues will be offered in October/ November this year.
Studies show that after an average of 1 minute and 55 seconds of hold time most callers hang up annoyed – 34% of those callers who hang up will not call back. – Small Business Chronicle
Request More Information: