Cisco Cloud Web Security
Benefits at a glance:
- Fully integrated web security, application control, management and reporting
- Powered by Talos Threat Intelligence for comprehensive zero-day threat protection
- Near-real-time web protection, plus granular application visibility and control.
- Zero-day defense through heuristics engines, signatures, and more
- Analysis of more than 100 TB of security intelligence and 13 billion web requests daily to detect and mitigate threats
- Granular visibility and control of more than 150,000 applications and micro-applications
- Simplified integration with Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
- Scalable to accommodate from 25 to more than 10,000 users
Easily and quickly deploy web security as a cloud service to protect against increasingly sophisticated attackers. These cybercriminals take advantage of new attack vectors—mobile devices, web-enabled and mobile applications, and web browsers—to accomplish their mission. You can safeguard your organization from deceptive web-borne tactics:
- Watering-hole attacks conceal malware on member-based sites.
- Phishing scams target individuals with personal details.
- Botnets take control of victims’ devices.
You’ll experience strong defense across a range of attack vectors for protection against advanced threats. To control usage and stop criminals, you can benefit from a solution that fits within your infrastructure and immediately adapts to changing threats.