Evolve IP Named in Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, North America
Get a world-class, fully-featured contact center for 25% less! We’re very excited to be named to the MQ based on our completeness of vision and ability to execute. Find out what Gartner has to say about us on pages 6-7!
Evolve IP’s compliant contact center offering provides all of the features and integrations necessary to create world-class customer engagement and does so for significantly less than other cloud contact center providers. Major features include:
- Call Recording, Quality Management and other agent performance tools
- Workforce Management
- Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Out of the box integrations for services like Salesforce.com
- Contact History / Screen Pops
- Fully integrated with Evolve IP’s UCaaS or can be deployed with a customer’s existing PBX
- Remote agents
Business continuity guarantees backed by SLA with MOS measures
In addition to a thorough analysis of Evolve IP and 10 other vendors, highlights from the report include:
- “North America’s CCaaS market has matured to provide application leaders and customer service organizations with a range of competitive offers to consider substituting for traditional on-premises contact center infrastructure.”
- “CCaaS is discussed in approximately 40% of the inquiries Gartner receives from end-user enterprise clients in North America.”
- “Gartner is not currently seeing significant differences in demand by vertical market.”
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Evolve IP.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.