Quality Management Data Sheet
Your immediate business results and long-term brand health hinge on every customer interaction and nothing is more important to these elements than your contact center. With every interaction your agents become the ‘face’ of the organization and either build up or tear down your business.
Organizations that focus on a formal quality management program and dedicate themselves to improving the customer experience will differentiate themselves in the marketplace and become more successful.
WHY EVOLVE IP’S QUALITY MANAGEMENT?
Evolve IP’s quality management service lets you capture, track, evaluate and measure every caller-agent interaction by building custom agent scorecards and directly linking them to agent call recordings. With this service businesses can create a formal quality management program with proven results for improving agents’ performance, increasing caller satisfaction and improved business results.
- Formal evaluations and scorecards allow for immediate agent improvements.
- Identify longer-term performance trends and get ahead of potential issues.
- Address skill gaps and increase agent effectiveness through coaching/training.
- Measure the impact of process or procedural changes.
- Gather tangible metrics for employee performance reviews, recognition, and promotions.
- Provide insights and demonstrate improvements and results to senior executives.
- Create custom scorecards for different call types (Inbound Sales, Service, Outbound Sales, etc.)
- Score calls on a wide variety of elements that impact caller satisfaction.
- Set up flexible and dynamic scoring and weighting.
- Multiple evaluators can evaluate a single call for “calibration” purposes.
- Easily analyze results with visually grouped questions.
- Performance reports are provided both by user and group.
- PDF, CSV, or HTML formats provide both granular and summary results.
ASK ABOUT GETTING 2 MONTHS FREE TODAY!
QM Group Detailed Report