Skype for Business
When selecting an Office 365 package, voice requirements should be carefully considered.
- How important is Enterprise Quality of Service (QoS) to your organization?
- Would you like to increase employee collaboration, accessibility and mobility by providing remote and traveling staff phone forwarding options for find-me/follow-me?
- Do your employees need the ability to transfer calls between each other? While working remotely or traveling?
- Does your organization require native contact center integration?
- Are you seeking basic hosted PBX features or an enterprise-class voice solution (i.e. hunt groups, auto-attendent and receptionist)?
Businesses are transitioning to Office 365 and Skype for Business for the promise of a completely unified collaboration and communication experience. If your organization is evaluating such a move, this guide provides an overview of available solutions and considerations to ensure the needs of your business are met.