IT as a Service, delivered by the Evolve IP Managed Services team, complements Evolve IP’s cloud offerings by providing managed Software as a Service (SaaS) and enhanced IT support for customer IT departments.
ITaaS enables IT strained organizations to selectively outsource support and device management to Evolve IP’s Managed Services team, thus allowing valuable IT resources to focus on strategic initiatives, improve productivity and improve satisfaction regarding IT services within the organization.
RMM – Evolve IP’s Remote Management and Monitoring (RMM) provides IT departments with a centralized, web-based management portal for desktops and servers (physical or virtual), network and mobile devices. RMM delivers point and click configuration management, patch management, anti-virus management, performance reporting, and remote control in a single pane-of-glass, regardless of the location and type of end-user environment.
Help Desk – Help Desk leverages the RMM platform and enables companies to outsource their internal help desk by providing end-user support during normal business hours, operating system and standard application updates, and anti-virus/anti-malware management. The Help Desk consists of IT professionals with years of combined experience and numerous certifications, making incident resolution prompt and efficient.
Managed IT – Managed IT allows customers to outsource lifecycle IT support by providing normal business hours Help Desk support, 24x7x365 proactive monitoring and response to critical issues, support for server-side applications, license and warranty management, routine system and infrastructure wellness checks, managed backups and vendor management.
Professional Services – Professional Services are available for companies that have unique business needs that fall outside of the standard Help Desk and Managed IT product scope. For these companies, we are available for dedicated engineering support and assistance, or for the design, implementation and ongoing support of a customized solution.
What’s the Difference Between Help Desk and Managed IT?
– Help Desk is a reactive, on request support service for end-users during normal business hours. It covers typical end-user issues, operating system and Microsoft Office critical updates, and antimalware/antivirus management.
– Managed IT is a proactive service that enables clients to outsource lifecycle IT support by providing Help Desk, 24x7x365 monitoring and remediation, support for server-side applications, license and warranty management, routine system and infrastructure wellness checks, managed backups and vendor management.
Benefits of ITaaS
- Economics: Enjoy reduced overhead costs and a predictable monthly spend for IT services.
- Productivity: Your IT department will now be able to focus on core strategic business initiatives rather than dealing with day-to-day IT tasks and problems.
- Scalability: Your IT department will no longer be constrained by internal resource limitations. IT support services can be scaled to cover new devices as the business grows.
- Agility: As your IT needs and support requirements change, ITaaS support can quickly adapt to ensure that you’re covered.
- Security: Centralized, secure administration and access to your environments and infrastructure.