Evolve IP’s Enterprise Cloud Manager (ECM) provides our customers an easy to access and intuitive web interface where they can manage virtual resources in the Evolve IP Cloud.
You can start, stop and suspend a Virtual Machine through the ECM Portal. To do this, follow the steps below.
Go to Services, Virtual Machines.
Check the Virtual Machine or Machines that you want to change the power state for.
- 1) Click the Power Operations button and choose the power option you want.
- Note: If selecting a single vServer the only options that will be available are those that apply to that VMs current power state.
- Click (Power On) to start the selected Virtual Machines.
- Click (Power Off) to stop the selected Virtual Machines.
- Click (Suspend) to suspend the selected Virtual Machines.
- Click (Reset) to stop the selected Virtual Machines.
- Click (Stop Guest) to stop the guest operating system.
- Click (Restart Guest) to restart the guest operating system.
- 2) Click OK to confirm the choice you selected and the requested action is initiated.