Thanks to SaaS and cloud communications, your employees can work just about anywhere these days.
Except for those final on-premises Windows applications that still sit in your data center.
Virtualize Windows apps that require a LAN or VPN today and enable a truly mobile workforce with Evolve IP’s managed hosted applications solution.
“SaaS-ify” Windows applications like Dynamics and Quickbooks and deliver them on virtually any connected device. Tablet. Mobile. Laptop. Your choice.
DATA CENTER FREEDOM
- Apps perform just as they would from your on-premises desktop
- Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, ChromeOS, ThinOS, more. Apps run on devices that previously couldn’t handle software
- Provide BYOD so employees everywhere can use the devices they want
Managed Application Delivery
We have delivered hosted applications for over a decade, helping clients eliminate server management & infrastructure to focus on delivery and end-user experience.
- Best-in-class virtualization protocols
- Self-service portal for instant MACD and easy scaling
- Leverages Evolve IP’s redundant architecture, security, and AV
- Seamlessly integrated with Office productivity
Whether you have 250 or 10,000 users, our hosted applications solution gives your IT team granular control over how employees access applications.
- Deploy apps, patches and updates on every device in minutes
- Provision and de-provision applications quickly as user permissions change
- Deploy on thin client, zero client, Chromebooks and more
Unmatched security controls for users, their devices, and your business.
- Identity management (IAM) with SSO / MFA – Deploy Evolve IP’s integrated IAM or bring your own … Okta, DUO, MSFT
- DDoS detection and prevention
- Redundant enterprise-grade firewalls
- Multi-tier routing and switching infrastructure
- SSL transport to the endpoint
Maintain your compliance and make audits easier leveraging Evolve IP’s 3rd-party certified solution.
- HIPAA / HITRUST – Ideal for healthcare IT and their provider networks
- PCI-DSS – Perfect for finance and businesses taking credit card payments
- SOC 2 and more