Seamlessly Interact Over Multiple Channels
Spurred by the pandemic, most IT and contact centre leaders are looking at better ways to connect agents to the contact centre solutions and critical applications they need to do their jobs, wherever they may be.
Evolve IP’s unified omnichannel contact centre solution delivers all the award-winning features that businesses need to improve agent productivity, support remote working, and enhance customer experience.
Like employees, Customers also expect the ability to interact over multiple channels (email, text, web chat, social media, calls, etc.) seamlessly from anywhere. Contact centres need to deliver outstanding customer service through omnichannel technology that empowers their agents’ success.
Many contact centres struggle with multi-channel solutions that involve multiple technology silos that hinder customer satisfaction and management visibility. Evolve IP offers true omnichannel technology by delivering:
- Seamless Customer Experience: All interaction channels managed by a single routing engine that enables a seamless experience across channels
- Single Routing Logic: A single set of routing logic across all interaction channels
- Personalised Interaction: A personalised interaction for each customer regardless of how they interact
- Integrated Contact History: Integrated contact history across channels at the agent’s fingertips
- Consolidated Reporting: Consolidated reporting out of a single database
Omnichannel Contact Centre Overview
If you have a call centre, then you know that customers like to use multiple channels to communicate with contact centre agents – calls, text/SMS, email, webchat and web callback. This video provides an overview of our unified omnichannel contact centre, Evolve Contact Suite which integrates with PBX, Microsoft Teams & Webex to deliver superior customer experience and enterprise-grade business continuity.
Email, Web, SMS, Social, Mobile Routing
Evolve IP’s web browser-based agent allows you to interact via your choice of communication channel while enhancing your agent’s productivity and improving customer experience. With Evolve Contact Suite, you can visually build advanced flows that offer self-service applications, data-driven routing, and personalized customer interactions. A single set of business rules and logic for ALL interaction types.
Omnichannel vs Multichannel
How is a true omnichannel solution different from a multichannel solution?
By definition, ‘multi’ means ‘many’ which is not so different from ‘omni’, which means ‘all’. This has led contact centre solution providers to use these words interchangeably. However, functionality-wise, multichannel and omnichannel communication are very different.
In a multichannel contact centre solution, businesses have the flexibility to choose from several channels of communication such as calls, text/SMS, web chat, web call back, fax, social media etc. However, these channels operate in silos.
In an omnichannel contact centre solution, businesses are offered the flexibility to pick their preferred channel of communication such as a multi-channel solution, but it offers an additional benefit of these channels being integrated i.e. all channels are available to the customer and are connected at the same time.
- Engage with your customers on their terms over the channel of their convenience
- Prioritize immediate channels (calls & chats) over deferrable channels
- Automatically throttle back outbound campaign calls when agents become busy with inbound interactions
- Deliver a consistent customer experience across all interaction channels
- Agents can view all the interactions for a customer, their disposition, who handled them, the interaction type, etc.
- Agents can handle multiple interactions simultaneously based on their assigned capabilities
- Last agent routing for dropped calls / abandoned chats / multiple emails from the same customer
- Move interactions across channels to reduce customer effort — place outbound calls when queues are busy and callers would prefer a callback. Automate and track outbound calls to customers that were abandoned while waiting for an agent or were seeking website help outside of operational hours.
Your essential IT ally for the enterprise hybrid workforce.
Simplify and future-proof your technology footprint with Evolve IP
It's nearly impossible to stay on top of every change in technology. Partner with Evolve IP and gain the combined experience of hundreds of technologists, all acting as an extension of your IT team. Helping you do more with less.